The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I'd like ta give the gang at the Blue Cashoe a Limo ride

Started by J0E, January 17, 2016, 09:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

J0E

I don't drive limo anymore, but I gotta friend who has one.

I think he'd lend me his vehicle for a couple of hours.

So ifyer inerested, I'd invite the gang here.

Maybe I'd put S'Mel in the front seat with the partition up, cuz I'm afraid he'd git savaged by some of the Ladies here. Mind you, Odi aint in such good steed either.

Anyways, it'd be fun.

I kin see that tempers are flarin', everybody's gittin mad at each other.

I think watcha folks need is some extended TLC.

Maybe Fashionista could sit in the middle, calm the warring tribes down a bit.

Anyways, I think ya gotta git out an' laugh.

I suppose Christmas was rough, the weather's miserable, everyones in this heavy sad mood.

A limo ride'd cheer y'all up?

Whaddya say? Be thar or be square!

'jes throw me a couple of $10s $20s, pay for the gas. eh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"I don't drive limo anymore, but I gotta friend who has one.

Maybe I'd put S'Mel in the front seat with the partition up, cuz I'm afraid he'd git savaged by some of the Ladies here. Mind you, Odi aint in such good steed either.

Anyways, it'd be fun.

I suppose Christmas was rough, the weather's miserable, everyones in this heavy sad mood.

A very lovely gesture JOE, but I can't afford it this year.

Anonymous

^Maybe the unemployed phaggot phony phinn can get an advance on his allowance and pay your share of the ride. It's the least the shrimp-dicked little wanker can do for making you spend so much time reading his catty gossip.

J0E

But I'd need ya ta come along, cuz yer one of the few people here without Anger Management problems, eh Fash? I find that sometimes tempers flare in the back, so ya need a peacemaker.

Anyways, think about it. If yer ever in Vancouver, we could git 'Real/Tara ta come down from the Interior, some of the gang live here in the City. And if Mr Crowley flew in from the Land of Oz too. I don't know if Finland will issue Odi a passport, but he's welcome too. Since Mel has a Class 1 license, I guess he could take over the wheel or we could take turns. But on the other hand, if he thinks all the wimen here remind him of his Ex, it could get really rough in the back and you could experience a bumpy ride and enhanced puke mode where everyone gets sick and throws up. Dove is welcome too, as is Renn, if she cares ta fly in from Baltimore or wherever she lives. Seoulbro would be a mellow dude. If Herman's as big as Herman Munster, then we gotta sit him way in the back so he kin stretch his legs. Bring Shen Li too. If cc came, then we could finally have that tea biscuit and tiddleywink game she once promised me. Maybe Berry Sweet, asal, and ghost would show up too.

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Anyways, it'd be fun.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"But I'd need ya ta come along, cuz yer one of the few people here without Anger Management problems, eh Fash? I find that sometimes tempers flare in the back, so ya need a peacemaker.

Anyways, think about it. If yer ever in Vancouver, we could git 'Real/Tara ta come down from the Interior, some of the gang live here in the City. And if Mr Crowley flew in from the Land of Oz too. I don't know if Finland will issue Odi a passport, but he's welcome too. Since Mel has a Class 1 license, I guess he could take over the wheel or we could take turns. But on the other hand, if he thinks all the wimen here remind him of his Ex, it could get really rough in the back and you could experience a bumpy ride and enhanced puke mode where everyone gets sick and throws up. Dove is welcome too, as is Renn, if she cares ta fly in from Baltimore or wherever she lives. Seoulbro would be a mellow dude. If Herman's as big as Herman Munster, then we gotta sit him way in the back so he kin stretch his legs. Bring Shen Li too. If cc came, then we could finally have that tea biscuit and tiddleywink game she once promised me. Maybe Berry Sweet, asal, and ghost would show up too.

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Anyways, it'd be fun.

ac_smile

J0E

Quote from: "RW"Can I hang out of the sunroof topless?  If not, I'm not going.

Sure 'Real! It'd probably be nighttime, so not many people would see you clearly, unless you yelled somethin' at the top of yer lungs. How about, "I'm horny!" or "I'm getting married! I'm getting married! I'm getting married Woo-oo!" In my experience, the latter method usually works best, cuz then people think you have an excuse for actin' wild an' stupid.

Mel Gibson

I'll help you the rest of the way out as we're cruising down the highway at speed...

@realAzhyaAryola

It's CASHEW, not cashoe. Argh! Grammatical and spelling errors are annoying including the lack of periods and improper use of dashes and colons, semicolons, etcetera, among supposedly literate folks. :rules: Ah, just one of my idiosyncrasies. :confused1: Carry on.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

J0E

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"

I'll help you the rest of the way out as we're cruising down the highway at speed...

LOL!  ac_toofunny

...but you'll probably be in the front, Mel, for the purpose of protective custody with the partition rolled up.

I'd have to protect you and them from each other.

Otherwise, it could get messy- the catfights, the hissy fits, and the 'let-down' session, after y'all got yer rage out at each other. That's usually the most exhausting part, because it's when catharsis occurs. But at the same time, it's very therepeutic.

J0E

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's CASHEW, not cashoe. Argh! Grammatical and spelling errors are annoying including the lack of periods and improper use of dashes and colons, semicolons, etcetera, among supposedly literate folks. :rules: Ah, just one of my idiosyncrasies. :confused1: Carry on.

...but it's to avoid copyright infringement.

Y'know in those cartoons how everything is called ACME this, ACME that.

http://www.awn.com/sites/default/files/styles/inline/public/image/featured/1017458-x-men-writers-join-looney-tunes-inspired-acme-feature.jpg?itok=6VGnIHqx">

generic prototyping, y'know.

btw, yer invited along for the ride too.

Mel Gibson

Nah...  Joe, these are all middle aged married women with kids.

A drink or two, and they'd already be stripping down for almost anyone, ready to release the "inner whore" that they've been keeping bottled up for years...  I've seen it time and time again!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Nah...  Joe, these are all middle aged married women with kids.

A drink or two, and they'd already be stripping down for almost anyone, ready to release the "inner whore" that they've been keeping bottled up for years...  I've seen it time and time again!

:001_rolleyes:

Mel Gibson

It's true!  Most of you would jump on the bone of a hot young stud, if you knew you could get away with it scot free!

J0E

I'd like ta invite Kiebers too.

But at the same time, he might start accusing me of condescension and impersonating a Southerner.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview