The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Learn English or Else!

Started by RW, January 18, 2016, 11:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"From my experience, Canada would be empty in short order if that were the case.

This forum too. :laugh3:

Well, except for you and I...and sometimes I wonder about your literacy...

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"From my experience, Canada would be empty in short order if that were the case.

This forum too. :laugh3:

:t1929:

Bricktop

You no speak Engrish, mainrander...speak mandalin, no understand big words.

Stoopid chink. Why you no speak Engrish???

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie, Chinese have been here since the gold rush and built the railroad. if it weren't for the racist twirlybrain Chinese exclusion act Canada would be a Chinese territory. Chinese should have equal status as English and French. I believe that Justin Trudeau will do the right thing and make Chinese a founding language and this is why I voted for him and if he doesn't then it is a betrayal of the Chinese people who worked hard to make this country great. Chinese is the future and English and French is a wrong colonial legacy that must be fixed.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"You no speak Engrish, mainrander...speak mandalin, no understand big words.

You won't be talking smack when she eats your dog.

Just sayin'...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"You no speak Engrish, mainrander...speak mandalin, no understand big words.

Just sayin'...

It's hot in Adelaide right now, so I'll be eating hot dog. YUM YUM!!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Just sayin'...

Barbaric, uncivilised fucking mainlander.

Taiwan is going to kick your ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Just sayin'...

Barbaric, uncivilised fucking mainlander.

Taiwan is going to kick your ass.

Oh my Mr. Crowley.

:ohmy:

Bricktop

Taiwan and Australia. A strong alliance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Taiwan and Australia. A strong alliance.

Taiwan traitors have their heads up the ass of any country where whites are the majority. Look at the lady in red here. Her motto is "if it's white it can only be right".

Anonymous

Taiwan traitors have their heads up the ass of any country where whites are the majority. Look at the lady in red here. Her motto is "if it's white it can only be right".

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

And she is right!!!

Anonymous

^

http://s3.favim.com/orig/151209/kelly-osbourne-Favim.com-3739853.jpg">

Bricktop

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie, Chinese have been here since the gold rush and built the railroad. if it weren't for the racist twirlybrain Chinese exclusion act Canada would be a Chinese territory. Chinese should have equal status as English and French. I believe that Justin Trudeau will do the right thing and make Chinese a founding language and this is why I voted for him and if he doesn't then it is a betrayal of the Chinese people who worked hard to make this country great. Chinese is the future and English and French is a wrong colonial legacy that must be fixed.