The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=416209 time=1626804574 user_id=3349

I never heard of him, but I like the song dust in the wind.

cc

I have to wonder if Oliver likes live people.  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=416209 time=1626804574 user_id=3349

I like Kansas. The band, not the state.

Anonymous

Comedian Jackie Mason has passed away at age ninety three.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416695 time=1627257296 user_id=3254

He was funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=416714 time=1627301350 user_id=2021
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416695 time=1627257296 user_id=3254

He was funny.

I only know him as the voice of Krusty's father on The Simpsons.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416716 time=1627307862 user_id=3254
Mate knew much of the family who moved to Windsor ON & took on the name "Kamin".. (more proof I'm jewish?)

"Mason" was Jackie's  stage name & all were born in USA

He first met his brother Davie in Windsor. They met at mate's local golf course project and played some golf together.

Mate put in  lawn irrigation system for his brother, then the brother paid to get the whole family (Jackie's brothers and sisters) done and became good friends with the brother and his wife out of it  ... and met Jackie in their home while Jackie was headlining  in nearby Detroit.

(Mate did lawn systems for a while  to keep coal in the home fire before going exclusively large golf course projects)

Mate has often talked about his friendship with brother (& really nice family).. they really hit it off. Ironically Davie died young of heart attack on that same golf course.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416726 time=1627316339 user_id=88
Mate knew much of the family who moved to Windsor ON & took on the name "Kamin".. (more proof I'm jewish?)

He first met his brother Davie in Windsor. They met at mate's local golf course project and played some golf together.

Mate put in  lawn irrigation system for his brother, then the brother paid to get the whole family (Jackie's brothers and sisters) done and became good friends with the brother and his wife out of it  ... and met Jackie in their home while Jackie was headlining  in nearby Detroit.

(Mate did lawn systems for a while  to keep coal in the home fire before going exclusively large golf course projects)

Mate has often talked about his friendship with brother (& really nice family).. they really hit it off. Ironically Davie died young of heart attack on that same golf course.

You've met a lot of famous people cc....politicians, entertainers, and perhaps athletes too.

cc

The above was my mate ... It took place "pre-me" lol

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416726 time=1627316339 user_id=88

That is awesome.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416730 time=1627322308 user_id=88
The above was my mate ... It took place "pre-me" lol

It's still in your circle.....what an interesting story.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

Free Speech Warrior Kurt Westergaard Dies On His Own Terms, Muslims Could Not Kill Him

https://rairfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Tegneren-Kurt-Westergaard-740x740.jpg">

Artist and free speech hero, Kurt Westergaard, showed the world how intolerant and dangerous Islam is to a liberal and free nation.

The well-known Danish artist Kurt Westergaard died peacefully of natural causes on July 14, 2021, at 86.

Kurt Westergaard defined an era with his artwork. He became internationally known in 2005 after the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten published his now-iconic "Moe-toon" illustration of Islam's founder, Mohammad, with a bomb as a turban. The artist and free speech hero showed the world how intolerant and dangerous Islam is to a liberal and free nation.

The reaction to Westergaard's cartoon developed into Denmark's most serious foreign policy situation since World War II and one of the most important free speech crises of our time.

Until the day Westergaard passed away, he and his family had to live under a permanent threat of assassination and were guarded by the Danish state intelligence at a secret location where they lived in hiding.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416829 time=1627430542 user_id=88
Free Speech Warrior Kurt Westergaard Dies On His Own Terms, Muslims Could Not Kill Him

https://rairfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Tegneren-Kurt-Westergaard-740x740.jpg">

Artist and free speech hero, Kurt Westergaard, showed the world how intolerant and dangerous Islam is to a liberal and free nation.

The well-known Danish artist Kurt Westergaard died peacefully of natural causes on July 14, 2021, at 86.

Kurt Westergaard defined an era with his artwork. He became internationally known in 2005 after the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten published his now-iconic "Moe-toon" illustration of Islam's founder, Mohammad, with a bomb as a turban. The artist and free speech hero showed the world how intolerant and dangerous Islam is to a liberal and free nation.

The reaction to Westergaard's cartoon developed into Denmark's most serious foreign policy situation since World War II and one of the most important free speech crises of our time.

Until the day Westergaard passed away, he and his family had to live under a permanent threat of assassination and were guarded by the Danish state intelligence at a secret location where they lived in hiding.

People like him epitomize what liberal democracies should be all about. Instead, he was treated as a pariah by progs who have appointed themselves as ambassadors for Islam.

Anonymous

I remember the Charlie Hebdo cartoon affair better.

Anonymous

He was a hero. RIP Kurt Westergaard.