Last post: Today at 01:31:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=474622 time=1662758306 user_id=1689
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=474589 time=1662739161 user_id=73
Did Philip have secrets? I heard on the news that his will could not be read until years later. Why?

Did he own anything or is it all royal family property?

Inbreeding....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=474632 time=1662767151 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=474622 time=1662758306 user_id=1689

Did he own anything or is it all royal family property?

Inbreeding....

Chuck is soooooooo ugly.

Odinson

The Queens hearse is a Mercedes.

What the hell...

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=474747 time=1662997027 user_id=136
The Queens hearse is a Mercedes.

What the hell...

Not a Rolls Royce?

Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474760 time=1663005089 user_id=3254
Was the funeral today?

No.

The state-funeral is gonna be held 19th of September.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=474769 time=1663009662 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474760 time=1663005089 user_id=3254
Was the funeral today?

No.

I'll watch it..

Will you watch it Odi?

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474770 time=1663011155 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=474769 time=1663009662 user_id=136

No.

I'll watch it..

Will you watch it Odi?

Its gonna be a grand spectacle.

I´m guessing the Royal Navy is gonna do a salute.

I will watch it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=474771 time=1663013513 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474770 time=1663011155 user_id=3254

I'll watch it..

Will you watch it Odi?

Its gonna be a grand spectacle.

I´m guessing the Royal Navy is gonna do a salute.

I will watch it.

Hell, I'll check it out too,

@realAzhyaAryola

Why couldn't they reveal Philip's will immediately after his death? Are there secrets?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Oliver Clotheshoffe

[size=150]Oh yeah I'll be watching too -[/size]

[size=150]Queen's funeral is expected to become the world's most watched broadcast of all time with 4.1 billion viewers[/size]

The televised proceedings of the Queen's state funeral are expected to set smash all prior records and become the most watched live broadcast of all time.

More than half the world's population are expected to tune in next week to watch the final chapter of the Second Elizabethan Age draw to a poignant close as the Queen is laid to rest at Westminster Abbey.

Live coverage of the historic event will air on BBC One, BBC News and iPlayer throughout the day, while ITV will air the event live on its main channel.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11211739/Queens-funeral-set-worlds-watched-broadcast-time-4-1BILLION-viewers.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ewers.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11211739/Queens-funeral-set-worlds-watched-broadcast-time-4-1BILLION-viewers.html
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=474892 time=1663211973 user_id=3349

What day is that? Friday?

Frood

I didn't hate the woman.... but I didn't know her personally or particularly like what her title represented... a form of genetic slavery.... and not just for those not in her family but IN her family.

These people are trapped in their titles and few abandon them unless it's not going to be a comfortable life to do otherwise.

One of my ancestors was a 3rd born princess which at the time often meant squat and they either married off to the middle class or had a chaotic and sometimes shortened lifespan.

So, Elizabeth seemed nicer than most despite marrying a dimwit and producing a complete fuckwit... but she ain't my family.

Everybody dies one day.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=474907 time=1663222463 user_id=1676
I didn't hate the woman.... but I didn't know her personally or particularly like what her title represented... a form of genetic slavery.... and not just for those not in her family but IN her family.

These people are trapped in their titles and few abandon them unless it's not going to be a comfortable life to do otherwise.

One of my ancestors was a 3rd born princess which at the time often meant squat and they either married off to the middle class or had a chaotic and sometimes shortened lifespan.

So, Elizabeth seemed nicer than most despite marrying a dimwit and producing a complete fuckwit... but she ain't my family.

Everybody dies one day.

I didn't hate her either. But, I don't think she is all that important.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=474908 time=1663222947 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=474907 time=1663222463 user_id=1676

Everybody dies one day.

I didn't hate her either. But, I don't think she is all that important.

She was constantly polite, empathetic on occasions, and she stayed out of politics. For that, I'm grateful that a pampered person based on fucking bloodlines was never an open cunt.

But we didn't really know her so we can't mourn a person like that....
Blahhhhhh...