Last post: Today at 01:54:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=485244 time=1669854985 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485243 time=1669854825 user_id=1676

And she was jabbed, and has since died..

I don't know if she was.  Her husband hinted he didn't take Covid seriously. All we know for sure is that she had a protracted illness. That's it.

If either of them were current performers, they had to get jabbed.

True.... we don't know unless we look up their movements online... BUT if they performed, they had to get JABBED!  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485245 time=1669855311 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=485244 time=1669854985 user_id=3396

I don't know if she was.  Her husband hinted he didn't take Covid seriously. All we know for sure is that she had a protracted illness. That's it.

True.... we don't know unless we look up their movements online... BUT if they performed, they had to get JABBED!  ac_smile

I know three members of Deep Purple recently caught COVID. What I don't know is the protracted illness that caused Bron Gillan's death and neither do you. Not unless you are pals with her famous husband.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=485246 time=1669855759 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485245 time=1669855311 user_id=1676

I know three members of Deep Purple recently caught COVID. What I don't know is the protracted illness that caused Bron Gillan's death and neither do you. Not unless you are pals with her famous husband.

Look, I'm honestly and really sorry if you or any of your family got jabbed. Some of my brothers and a sister got jabbed too. So did a mixed ratio of my wife's family early on.... which I also consider every much a part of my own family. I love them equally. We are family.

...but the issues only comes from the jabbed family members. The data is clearly showing that jabbed people are suffering worse all around the world.

So when you see nominally wealthy people succumb to death at an early age, or people battling conditions die now... the obvious conclusion is JABBED.

I wish for your continued existence, but ultimately.... you're jabbed. I wouldn't bet on it if it was a horse race.

I understand your health concerns but suggest to you that you tell everyone below you to never get another shot again.

That could be your saving grace.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

I don't care what you are sorry about. I am fully vaxxed, so is the old lady, so is my boy and so is hos old lady. I know it aint going to keep me from catching the rona, but I aint worried about side effects either.

In pther news, Oklahoma country singer Jake Flint died hours after getting married, according to social media posts from his loved ones. He was just 37.

The country singer died in his sleep, according to his publicist Clif Doyal, The Oklahoman reported. The cause of his death was not made clear.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

China's former leader Jiang Zemin, who came to power after the Tiananmen Square protests and rules until 2003, has died at 96.

Frood

Old!

(But probably not jabbed anyway)

Most likely suffocated with a pillow.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Odinson post_id=486360 time=1670303438 user_id=136
Kirstie Alley 1951 - 2022

Rest in peace Saavik    :s0732:

">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Frood

Respect, Kirstie... you were never afraid to say your piece. Critics be damned.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

June Blair, a Playboy playmate and actress who portrayed the wife of her real-life husband, David Nelson, on "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet," has died. She was 90.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">

Hall of Fame running back Franco Harris has died at the age of 72.

Harris won the Super Bowl four times with the Pittsburgh Steelers during the 1970s but was most famous for making the catch that became known as the 'Immaculate Reception' in 1972.

With the Steelers trailing at the end of a play-off game with the Oakland Raiders, a pass ricocheted to Harris and he ran in a game-winning touchdown.

In 2019 the play was voted as the greatest in NFL history.

With 22 seconds left in the AFC divisional play-off on 23 December 1972, Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw attempted a throw towards John Fuqua but the ball bounced towards Harris, who stooped to catch the loose ball before charging down the sideline to claim a 60-yard touchdown.

That helped Pittsburgh to a 13-7 win - their first in the play-offs - and although they did not reach the Super Bowl that season, Harris went on to help them become NFL champions four times in the next seven years.

The Steelers are set to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Immaculate Reception on Saturday when they again host the Raiders, who are now based in Las Vegas, and Harris' famous number 32 will also be retired.

"We have lost an incredible football player, an incredible ambassador to the Hall and most importantly, we have lost one of the finest gentlemen anyone will ever meet," said Hall of Fame president Jim Porter.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/american-football/64055339">https://www.bbc.com/sport/american-football/64055339

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

Pelé, the Brazilian king of soccer who won a record three World Cups and became one of the most commanding sports figures of the last century, died Thursday. He was 82.

The standard-bearer of "the beautiful game" had undergone treatment for colon cancer since 2021. He had been hospitalized for the last month with multiple ailments.

His agent Joe Fraga confirmed his death.

Different sources, counting different sets of games, list Pelé's goal totals anywhere between 650 (league matches) and 1,281 (all senior matches, some against low-level competition.)

The player who would be dubbed "The King" was introduced to the world at 17 at the 1958 World Cup in Sweden, the youngest player ever at the tournament. He was carried off the field on teammates' shoulders after scoring two goals in Brazil's 5-2 victory over the host country in the final.

Injury limited him to just two games when Brazil retained the world title in 1962, but Pelé was the emblem of his country's World Cup triumph of 1970 in Mexico. He scored in the final and set up Carlos Alberto with a nonchalant pass for the last goal in a 4-1 victory over Italy.

The image of Pelé in a bright, yellow Brazil jersey, with the No. 10 stamped on the back, remains alive with soccer fans everywhere. As does his trademark goal celebration — a leap with a right fist thrust high above his head.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/national-news/brazilian-soccer-legend-pele-dies-at-82/">https://www.8newsnow.com/news/national- ... ies-at-82/">https://www.8newsnow.com/news/national-news/brazilian-soccer-legend-pele-dies-at-82/

DKG

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=489397 time=1672341223 user_id=3349
">
[/img]

Pelé, the Brazilian king of soccer who won a record three World Cups and became one of the most commanding sports figures of the last century, died Thursday. He was 82.

The standard-bearer of "the beautiful game" had undergone treatment for colon cancer since 2021. He had been hospitalized for the last month with multiple ailments.

His agent Joe Fraga confirmed his death.

Different sources, counting different sets of games, list Pelé's goal totals anywhere between 650 (league matches) and 1,281 (all senior matches, some against low-level competition.)

The player who would be dubbed "The King" was introduced to the world at 17 at the 1958 World Cup in Sweden, the youngest player ever at the tournament. He was carried off the field on teammates' shoulders after scoring two goals in Brazil's 5-2 victory over the host country in the final.

Injury limited him to just two games when Brazil retained the world title in 1962, but Pelé was the emblem of his country's World Cup triumph of 1970 in Mexico. He scored in the final and set up Carlos Alberto with a nonchalant pass for the last goal in a 4-1 victory over Italy.

The image of Pelé in a bright, yellow Brazil jersey, with the No. 10 stamped on the back, remains alive with soccer fans everywhere. As does his trademark goal celebration — a leap with a right fist thrust high above his head.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/national-news/brazilian-soccer-legend-pele-dies-at-82/">https://www.8newsnow.com/news/national- ... ies-at-82/">https://www.8newsnow.com/news/national-news/brazilian-soccer-legend-pele-dies-at-82/

RIP Pele