They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oliver Clotheshoffe

[size=150]Robbie Knievel, daredevil son of Evel Knievel, dies at 60[/size]

">

Robbie Knievel, son of legendary stuntman Evel Knievel, has died at the age of 60, his brother, Kelly Knievel told CBS News on Friday. Robbie Knievel died of pancreatic cancer after being in hospice for three days.

"It was expected," his brother told CBS News. "He was in Reno with his three daughters by his side."

Known as "Kaptain Robbie Knievel," Robbie Knievel had his own daredevil career with 350 jumps and 20 world records, according to his biography on his official website. Knievel was married once and divorced, his brother said.

"Daredevils don't live easy lives," his brother said. "But, it's what they do."

Kelly Knievel said his brother should be remembered for what he did best.

"He was a great daredevil," he said. "If you look at his jumps, that's what he should be known for. It's what he loved doing."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/evel-knievels-son-daredevil-robbie-knievel-has-died/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/evel-kniev ... -has-died/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/evel-knievels-son-daredevil-robbie-knievel-has-died/
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Herman

Robbie Bachman, the co founder and drummer of Bachman-Turner Overdrive, has died at age 69.

Anonymous

I get the feeling this thread is going to see a ton of action in 2023.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

My 2023 Dead Pool -

Bob Barker

Jimmy Carter

Mel Brooks

Henry Kissinger

Willie Nelson
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Aryan

Where is ol' whisky nose aka the OP? He's long overdue a visit to say hi and complain about American gun culture.

Aryan

Quote from: Guest post_id=491095 time=1673643739

Vaxxies should be nervous at this point, especially the vaxx maxxed ones who have had 2 or more doses of the Fauci Ouchi.

DKG

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491173 time=1673716468 user_id=1728
Where is ol' whisky nose aka the OP? He's long overdue a visit to say hi and complain about American gun culture.

He posted that he is not coming out of retirement.

Aryan

Well that sucks hairy n1gger balls. What did you do to upset him this time?

Btw, how long has there been a censor on certain words on here?  :laugh:

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491189 time=1673720381 user_id=1728
Well that sucks hairy n1gger balls. What did you do to upset him this time?

Btw, how long has there been a censor on certain words on here?  :laugh:

SG allows all the no no words.

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491174 time=1673716640 user_id=1728
Quote from: Guest post_id=491095 time=1673643739

Vaxxies should be nervous at this point, especially the vaxx maxxed ones who have had 2 or more doses of the Fauci Ouchi.

The jab rats are shitting themselves...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm seeing a lot of vaccine regret, I know that much. Barely a week goes by where I don't get at least two or three people lamenting that they didn't tell the so-called "experts" to jam it.

Aryan

You should see it on Pol, the cope is ridiculous... barely a week goes by without some kind of athlete or news presenter keeling over on camera and whenever an incident is mentioned, you can guarantee a load of vaxxed Redditors will flood the thread with hysterical denial and claims that this kind of thing has always happened.

I mean sure, of course pre-covid there will have been instances where young people "died suddenly" and sportmen and women collapsed on the pitch, but it definitely seems to be a lot more common today than it was in the past.

DKG

Zinc is the best prevention and tratment for COVID.

Odinson

Elvis Presleys net worth at the time of his death was 5 million dollars.

Its around 25 million in 2023 dollars.

I thought he was richer considering he owned multiple private jets and all that.