The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=491455 time=1673841451 user_id=136
Elvis Presleys net worth at the time of his death was 5 million dollars.

Its around 25 million in 2023 dollars.

I thought he was richer considering he owned multiple private jets and all that.

Graceland alone was worth one hundred million dollars thirty years ago.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=491457 time=1673841680 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=491455 time=1673841451 user_id=136
Elvis Presleys net worth at the time of his death was 5 million dollars.

Its around 25 million in 2023 dollars.

I thought he was richer considering he owned multiple private jets and all that.

I do not believe that. Graceland alone was worth one hundred million dollars thirty years ago.

Google says his estate was worth 5 million dollars and that he had 1 million in his bank account.

Private jets were even more rare than they are now and they must have cost a lot more money.

Maybe the Elvis brand value increased dramatically after he kicked the bucket... It often does.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=491462 time=1673842135 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=491457 time=1673841680 user_id=3396

I do not believe that. Graceland alone was worth one hundred million dollars thirty years ago.

Google says his estate was worth 5 million dollars and that he had 1 million in his bank account.

Private jets were even more rare than they are now and they must have cost a lot more money.

Maybe the Elvis brand value increased dramatically after he kicked the bucket... It often does.

Google told me that when Lisa Marie inherited Graceland in 1994 it was worth one hundred million bucks.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=491465 time=1673842916 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=491462 time=1673842135 user_id=136

Google told me that when Lisa Marie inherited Graceland in 1994 it was worth one hundred million bucks.

Thats after Priscilla turned it into a business that generated 15 million a year... She did that in 1982.

700k visitors per year.

I'm thinking the wealth comes from royalties... Books, music, his name etc.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=491469 time=1673843882 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=491465 time=1673842916 user_id=3396

Thats after Priscilla turned it into a business that generated 15 million a year... She did that in 1982.

700k visitors per year.

I'm thinking the wealth comes from royalties... Books, music, his name etc.

I am thinking Graceland wasn't included in calculating the King's personal wealth.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=491373 time=1673804020 user_id=3390
Zinc is the best prevention and tratment for COVID.

With Quercetin.... to help absorption.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491352 time=1673788585 user_id=1728
You should see it on Pol, the cope is ridiculous... barely a week goes by without some kind of athlete or news presenter keeling over on camera and whenever an incident is mentioned, you can guarantee a load of vaxxed Redditors will flood the thread with hysterical denial and claims that this kind of thing has always happened.

I mean sure, of course pre-covid there will have been instances where young people "died suddenly" and sportmen and women collapsed on the pitch, but it definitely seems to be a lot more common today than it was in the past.

Where is this?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

You should see it on Pol, the cope is ridiculous... barely a week goes by without some kind of athlete or news presenter keeling over on camera and whenever an incident is mentioned, you can guarantee a load of vaxxed Redditors will flood the thread with hysterical denial and claims that this kind of thing has always happened.

I mean sure, of course pre-covid there will have been instances where young people "died suddenly" and sportmen and women collapsed on the pitch, but it definitely seems to be a lot more common today than it was in the past.

Ohh I know, believe me. And that's just the start; can you imagine what it's going to be like when second generation mudbloods start shitting out stillborn infants that look like the elephant man?

"Oooo... thank god I vaccinated... imagine how much worse Junior might have looked".... well at least the eugenicists will get their wish for a population reduction I suppose.

I can tell you this much... no matter the incentive, I will NOT be sticking my dick in a mudblood. Fuck knows what I might catch.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=491495 time=1673853075 user_id=3266

Where is this?

Pol... I figure he means the politics sub-reddit. It's like a Shitpost Central for conservatives to beat on leftists.

Aryan

No pol is on 4Chan. I wouldn't touch Reddit with a bargepole.  :laugh:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

Italian film legend Gina Lollobrigida, who achieved international stardom during the 1950s and was dubbed "the most beautiful woman in the world" after the title of one of her movies, died in Rome on Monday, her agent said. She was 95.

The agent, Paola Comin, didn't provide details. Lollobrigida had surgery in September to repair a thigh bone broken in a fall. She returned home and said she had quickly resumed walking.

Culture minister Gennaro Sangiuliano wrote on Twitter: "Farewell to a diva of the silver screen, protagonist of more than half a century of Italian cinema history. Her charm will remain eternal."

A drawn portrait of the diva graced a 1954 cover of Time magazine, which likened her to a "goddess" in an article about Italian movie-making. More than a half-century later, Lollobrigida still turned heads with her brown, curly hair and statuesque figure, and preferred to be called an actress instead of the gender-neutral term actor.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gina-lollobrigida-died-film-legend-most-beautiful-woman-in-the-world-dead-age-95-italy/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gina-lollo ... -95-italy/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gina-lollobrigida-died-film-legend-most-beautiful-woman-in-the-world-dead-age-95-italy/
Life is too short to be in a hurry

kiebers

David Crosby passed today. He was 81. He sure made some great music. One of my favs.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

formosan

Quote from: kiebers post_id=491872 time=1674167196 user_id=193
David Crosby passed today. He was 81. He sure made some great music. One of my favs.

">

oops, I posted the same video in the Music Jamming thread..

I like this song very much.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Overall, I have a different view of the jab than most. I absolutely believe it kills some people and injures more. I also believe covid infections kill people. My wife is jabbed and no obvious ill effects after 2 years. I'm not jabbed and caught covid the first time before anyone else I know did. The real question for people like me and my wife is: does the jab do any good? I believe the answer is: If it does any good, its very little. My conclusion is: the jab isnt worth it.

Aryan

Wise words there from Rabbi Lokmar.