The best topic

Replies: 8231
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:19:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=480817 time=1668196161 user_id=3349

Who?

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=480844 time=1668201802 user_id=3389

Who?

He's from a world you never knew.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Blazor

He was great. I use to sneak up at night, and watch him on cable.

The watermelon smasher!!!!

He had so much content, and so much energy!!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

"You want this taco to go......... that sum'bitch is GONE!" hahahahahahahaha.  :roll:

Did ya see how crazy the crowd went, when he destroyed the NEWS paper stand!!!

And look at that packed house, all them people, going crazy for him. I know a certain someone, in a certain office, who couldnt even get 1% of that!!!!!

DKG

About ten minutes ago I sent a dm to the owner requesting she move They Keep Dropping thread here. I shoould have also asked that she move the three main COVID threads as well.

If you do move them Erica, combine this thread with one of them.

Pants On Fire

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) telling people to "stop" taking ivermectin for COVID-19 was informal and just a recommendation, government lawyers argued during a recent hearing.

"The cited statements were not directives. They were not mandatory. They were recommendations. They said what parties should do. They said, for example, why you should not take ivermectin to treat COVID-19. They did not say you may not do it, you must not do it. They did not say it's prohibited or it's unlawful. They also did not say that doctors may not prescribe ivermectin," Isaac Belfer, one of the lawyers, told the court during the Nov. 1 hearing in federal court in Texas.

Erica Mena

I moved the thread. It's probably on the second page.
<t></t>

Dove

I used to watch him when I was a kid lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Dont see any of the threads Im looking for, so I'll just stick this here....

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/120/929/988/original/d864d2620cbc4b8a.jpg">

formosan

Toronto Maple Leafs legend Börje Salming has died after a battle with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS.) He was 71.

The team released a statement on Thursday announcing the death on behalf of the Salming family, saying he was a "pioneer of the game and an icon with an unbreakable spirit and unquestioned toughness."

"He helped open the door for Europeans in the NHL and defined himself through his play on the ice and through his contributions to the community," Maple Leafs President Brendan Shanahan wrote.

"Börje joined the Maple Leafs 50 years ago and will forever be part of our hockey family. We extend our deepest condolences to his wife, Pia, his children Theresa, Anders, Rasmus, Bianca, Lisa and Sara and brother Stieg.
too old to be a fashionista

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=483282 time=1669057284 user_id=2221

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/120/929/988/original/d864d2620cbc4b8a.jpg">

Yeah....a lot of morticians are saying this and showing the bizzare substances they are finding in bodies.

It's pretty disturbing.

Nothing is gonna make these establishment shills pause or consider or accept anything that deviates from the politcal hate narratives they hold more dear than humanity itself though.

Their "side" could go full blown totalitarian and murder and imprison people for opposing them and they would support it at this point.  Admin thinks what's happening to women being forced to share prison cells with males because now rapists and murderers know they can SAY magic words and get specail treatment and transfers is some big fucking joke.  He doesnt listen or care....he just spews and mocks :(

So not only do we have to fight and push back against government but our own fellow citizens who now hate us to the point where they would support any harm their government or activists do.

Theyve crossed over into a very dark and very hateful mentality.

DKG

Quote from: formosan post_id=484061 time=1669335231 user_id=3391
Toronto Maple Leafs legend Börje Salming has died after a battle with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS.) He was 71.

The team released a statement on Thursday announcing the death on behalf of the Salming family, saying he was a "pioneer of the game and an icon with an unbreakable spirit and unquestioned toughness."

"He helped open the door for Europeans in the NHL and defined himself through his play on the ice and through his contributions to the community," Maple Leafs President Brendan Shanahan wrote.

"Börje joined the Maple Leafs 50 years ago and will forever be part of our hockey family. We extend our deepest condolences to his wife, Pia, his children Theresa, Anders, Rasmus, Bianca, Lisa and Sara and brother Stieg.

Probably the best defenceman to ever play for the blue and white. RIP Borje.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=484131 time=1669351149 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=483282 time=1669057284 user_id=2221

Yeah....a lot of morticians are saying this and showing the bizzare substances they are finding in bodies.

It's pretty disturbing.

Nothing is gonna make these establishment shills pause or consider or accept anything that deviates from the politcal hate narratives they hold more dear than humanity itself though.

Their "side" could go full blown totalitarian and murder and imprison people for opposing them and they would support it at this point.  Admin thinks what's happening to women being forced to share prison cells with males because now rapists and murderers know they can SAY magic words and get specail treatment and transfers is some big fucking joke.  He doesnt listen or care....he just spews and mocks :(

So not only do we have to fight and push back against government but our own fellow citizens who now hate us to the point where they would support any harm their government or activists do.

Oh I know how they is! Its insane. I swear that vax makes 'em more ornery!  :laugh:

People are dying from blood transfusions from vaxxed blood. Get the clots.

Check this out....

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/121/210/456/original/5c2d9f8131fa2a2a.jpeg">

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=484204 time=1669394440 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=484131 time=1669351149 user_id=3266

It's pretty disturbing.

Oh I know how they is! Its insane. I swear that vax makes 'em more ornery!  :laugh:

People are dying from blood transfusions from vaxxed blood. Get the clots.

Check this out....

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/121/210/456/original/5c2d9f8131fa2a2a.jpeg">

We have a great stage set to accuse everyone who comes out talking about this to be branded a misinfo spreader.

I guess they made a doc ...."Died Suddenly".  I have an anti vaxx(legit anti vaxx....she opposed vaccines back in the day before covid) conspiracy minded friend.  She can difficult to reason with at times.  

We have had many arguments about the notorious Bill Gates "admitting depopulation" Ted Talk quote. People believe he was saying they will depopulate with vaccines. That's not what he was saying at all.  Now I fucking hate Bill Gates. I think he is a piece of shit. I'm no defender of him. And I know about the polio vaccine incident with the third world children. So....I'm not shilling for the creepy scum bag. But he did NOT say what people claim he said. At ALL.

This doc addresses that quote and I wish it didnt.

These weird noodles have been getting pulled out of dead bodies for over a year now.  And if it is bio warfare its fucking brilliant. Because no one is gonna know until you are dead and being embalmed. "They" found a way to drop people dead without making them suffer(aside from those with extreme adverse events who didnt die)....upwards of months after the shot, likelihood increasing with each dumb booster....that is not and cannot be detected by medical doctors unless they physically go into your body.  

Scans will say its clots. So theyll give blood thinners and call it a day.

No one knows your body is full of fucking ramen noodles until you are being embalmed. And since embalmers are NOT really "medical professionals".....they are not forensic pathologists and they dont do autopsies this shit doesnt really get the reports and attention.

I saw the doc "fact checkers" and it didnt address a single thing actually said and didnt properly represent the points. So there is that. The doc has all the typical hokey manipulation shit as every other but the info presented is real.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=484214 time=1669395738 user_id=3266

We have a great stage set to accuse everyone who comes out talking about this to be branded a misinfo spreader.

I guess they made a doc ...."Died Suddenly".  I have an anti vaxx(legit anti vaxx....she opposed vaccines back in the day before covid) conspiracy minded friend.  She can difficult to reason with at times.  

We have had many arguments about the notorious Bill Gates "admitting depopulation" Ted Talk quote. People believe he was saying they will depopulate with vaccines. That's not what he was saying at all.  Now I fucking hate Bill Gates. I think he is a piece of shit. I'm no defender of him. And I know about the polio vaccine incident with the third world children. So....I'm not shilling for the creepy scum bag. But he did NOT say what people claim he said. At ALL.

This doc addresses that quote and I wish it didnt.

These weird noodles have been getting pulled out of dead bodies for over a year now.  And if it is bio warfare its fucking brilliant. Because no one is gonna know until you are dead and being embalmed. "They" found a way to drop people dead without making them suffer(aside from those with extreme adverse events who didnt die)....upwards of months after the shot, likelihood increasing with each dumb booster....that is not and cannot be detected by medical doctors unless they physically go into your body.  

Scans will say its clots. So theyll give blood thinners and call it a day.

No one knows your body is full of fucking ramen noodles until you are being embalmed. And since embalmers are NOT really "medical professionals".....they are not forensic pathologists and they dont do autopsies this shit doesnt really get the reports and attention.

I saw the doc "fact checkers" and it didnt address a single thing actually said and didnt properly represent the points. So there is that. The doc has all the typical hokey manipulation shit as every other but the info presented is real.

Oh I know, which is why I like forums, and I can talk freely. Dont have to worry about the Thought Police  :laugh:

Drives me insane how THEY control the information being spewed to the sheeple.

I havent seen that doc yet. The thing I remember Bill saying, was that it would change our DNA.

Im like your friend lol, aint had a jab since I was a teen, except one tetinus (sp?) shot.

Ramen noodles  :laugh:

formosan

Singer and actress Irene Cara, best known for her title track in the 1980 film Fame, as well as co-writing and singing the smash hit Flashdance... What a Feeling, for which she won an Oscar and a Grammy has died at age sixty three.
too old to be a fashionista