The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Joes is as shitty a troll as Flynn/the deadbeat dad. I am looking at Butthurt Fagtory now. Flynn or his brother is logged in there now with the Martini handle.

Somebody delete Joe's troll post from a serious thread. Delete my posts too.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=505596 time=1688707532 user_id=3396
Quote from: JOE post_id=505595 time=1688707451 user_id=97
today at 5:57 PM

Add bookmark

Sadly, it has come to my attention that Kevin aka Poofer has passed away. Details are sketchy at the moment but it seems, from what I've been told by his wife, is that he's succumbed to a rather horrible case of colon cancer.

For Christ sake, that is obvious bullshit.

What, that he'd catch a terminal case of Bumhole Poisoning?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=505603 time=1688709042 user_id=3396
Joes is as shitty a troll as Flynn/the deadbeat dad. I am looking at Butthurt Fagtory now. Flynn or his brother is logged in there now with the Martini handle.

Somebody delete Joe's troll post from a serious thread. Delete my posts too.

It is not happening. We are not BF.

I have have told you before not to feed the attention hungry troll. Do not respond to Joe posts.

formosan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505425 time=1688607865 user_id=3389
Hong Kong-born American singer Coco Lee died at 48 on Wednesday. Lee died in a Hong Kong hospital following a July 2 suicide attempt that left her in a coma, according to her sisters.

I liked Coco Lee..

I wondered why she seemed to have disappeared from music......she had been suffering from depression.
too old to be a fashionista

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=505596 time=1688707532 user_id=3396
For Christ sake, that is obvious bullshit.

LOL!  :laugh:

...really Herm?

Well, it appears that the Mongitini did show up after all ta confirm that It is Alive & well after all:

Quote They don't shut off electricity in Cook County. It would take years of non payment for them to even think about it.

The truth of the matter is, I told BF, the greatest site owner in the history of this community, what it would take for me to come back...wait, I'll type out the convo;

BF- KM, we really want you to come back here. All that work you did driving ppl here has paid off. This place always has over 100 ppl lurking.

KM- well.... I want all the idio...

BF- DONE!!! I didn't like them fuckwads in the first place!!!

">

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

Kevin Mitnick, whose pioneering antics tricking employees in the 1980s and 1990s into helping him steal software and services from big phone and tech companies made him the most celebrated U.S. hacker, has died at age 59.

Mitnick died Sunday in Las Vegas after a 14-month battle with pancreatic cancer, said Stu Sjouwerman, CEO of the security training firm KnowBe4, where Mitnick was chief hacking officer.

His colorful career — from student tinkerer to FBI-hunted fugitive, imprisoned felon and finally respected cybersecurity professional, public speaker and author tapped for advice by U.S. lawmakers and global corporations — mirrors the evolution of society's grasp of the nuances of computer hacking.

Through Mitnick's professional trajectory, and what many consider the misplaced prosecutorial zeal that put him behind bars for nearly five years until 2000, the public has learned how to better distinguish serious computer crime from the mischievious troublemaking of youths hellbent on proving their hacking prowess.

"He never hacked for money," said Sjouwerman, who became Mitnick's business partner in 2011. He was mostly after trophies, chiefly cellphone code, he said.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/07/20/kevin-mitnick-dies-at-59-pioneering-hacker-became-security-guru/">https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/07/20/ ... rity-guru/">https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/07/20/kevin-mitnick-dies-at-59-pioneering-hacker-became-security-guru/
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Oliver Clotheshoffe

[size=150]Legendary crooner Tony Bennett dies at the age of 96[/size]

">

Legendary pop and jazz singer Tony Bennett has died at the age of 96.

Bennett, known for his performances with singers from Frank Sinatra to Lady Gaga, sold millions of records around the world and won 20 Grammys, including a lifetime achievement award, throughout his career.

One of the last of America's great crooners, Bennett released his first album in 1952 when he was in his mid-20s and went on to chart in the US in every subsequent decade of his life.

Bennett picked up his first Grammy for his signature 1962 song, I Left My Heart In San Francisco.

He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in 2016 and went public five years later. His positivity was clear from a reworking of one of his famous quotes shared on his social media accounts: "Life is a gift - even with Alzheimer's."

He went on to perform his final shows, alongside Lady Gaga, later that year, including after being awarded his 20th Grammy - at the tender age of 95.

https://news.sky.com/story/legendary-crooner-tony-bennett-dies-at-the-age-of-96-12924922">https://news.sky.com/story/legendary-cr ... 6-12924922">https://news.sky.com/story/legendary-crooner-tony-bennett-dies-at-the-age-of-96-12924922
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Oliver the Second

Irish singer Sinead O'Connor dead at 56

Irish singer Sinead O'Connor has reportedly died at age 56.

The singer's death was first reported by the Irish Times, and later by RTE, an Irish public broadcaster.

O'Connor's hit songs include the 1990s "Nothing Compares 2 U," which was written by the late singer, Prince, and brought her worldwide fame.

O'Connor was outspoken about her battle with mental illness. Earlier this month she wrote in a Facebook post that she moved back to London after 23 years.

"Hi All, recently moved back to London after 23 years absence. Very happy to be home : ) Soon finishing my album. Release early next year : ) Hopefully Touring Australia and New Zealand toward end 2024. Europe, USA and other territories beginning early 2025 : ) "

A cause of death hasn't been released.

https://www.abc15.com/entertainment/irish-singer-sinead-oconnor-dead-at-56-according-to-reports

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 26, 2023, 02:39:32 PM
Irish singer Sinead O'Connor dead at 56

Irish singer Sinead O'Connor has reportedly died at age 56.

The singer's death was first reported by the Irish Times, and later by RTE, an Irish public broadcaster.

O'Connor's hit songs include the 1990s "Nothing Compares 2 U," which was written by the late singer, Prince, and brought her worldwide fame.

O'Connor was outspoken about her battle with mental illness. Earlier this month she wrote in a Facebook post that she moved back to London after 23 years.

"Hi All, recently moved back to London after 23 years absence. Very happy to be home : ) Soon finishing my album. Release early next year : ) Hopefully Touring Australia and New Zealand toward end 2024. Europe, USA and other territories beginning early 2025 : ) "

A cause of death hasn't been released.

https://www.abc15.com/entertainment/irish-singer-sinead-oconnor-dead-at-56-according-to-reports
She probably killed herself.

caskur

I find this really tragic.

I hope her life was good up until her son died.

RIP Sinead!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Inga Swenson, best known for playing German cook Gretchen Kraus on 1980s TV sitcom "Benson", has died at the age of 90.

Oliver the Second

The Eagles announce the death of founding member Randy Meisner at 77

Randy Meisner, who was a co-founding member of legendary rock band the Eagles and served as a bassist and vocalist, has died, according to an announcement on the band's official site. He was 77.

"The Eagles are sad to report that founding member, bassist, and vocalist, Randy Meisner, passed away last night (July 26) in Los Angeles at age 77, due to complications from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease (COPD)," the statement, posted on Thursday, read.

"Randy was an integral part of the Eagles and instrumental in the early success of the band. His vocal range was astonishing, as is evident on his signature ballad, 'Take It to the Limit,'" said the Eagles.

Meisner's musical career began with Rick Nelson's Stone Canyon Band as their vocalist and bassist. He later joined country-rock band Poco as their original bass player in the 1960s before forming the Eagles in 1971 with the band's original members, Glenn Frey, Don Henley and Bernie Leadon.

Meisner contributed to some of the most iconic songs from the Eagles, including "Try and Love Again" and "Take it to the Limit," and is credited for his work on albums including "Eagles," "Desperado," "On The Border," "One of These Nights," and "Hotel California."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/27/entertainment/randy-meisner-death/index.html

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 29, 2023, 11:37:10 AM
The Eagles announce the death of founding member Randy Meisner at 77

Randy Meisner, who was a co-founding member of legendary rock band the Eagles and served as a bassist and vocalist, has died, according to an announcement on the band's official site. He was 77.

"The Eagles are sad to report that founding member, bassist, and vocalist, Randy Meisner, passed away last night (July 26) in Los Angeles at age 77, due to complications from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease (COPD)," the statement, posted on Thursday, read.

"Randy was an integral part of the Eagles and instrumental in the early success of the band. His vocal range was astonishing, as is evident on his signature ballad, 'Take It to the Limit,'" said the Eagles.

Meisner's musical career began with Rick Nelson's Stone Canyon Band as their vocalist and bassist. He later joined country-rock band Poco as their original bass player in the 1960s before forming the Eagles in 1971 with the band's original members, Glenn Frey, Don Henley and Bernie Leadon.

Meisner contributed to some of the most iconic songs from the Eagles, including "Try and Love Again" and "Take it to the Limit," and is credited for his work on albums including "Eagles," "Desperado," "On The Border," "One of These Nights," and "Hotel California."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/27/entertainment/randy-meisner-death/index.html
That leaves Don Henley and Bernie Leadon as the last surviving original members.

Herman

Paul Reubens, the actor, comedian, and writer behind the titular character of the wacky 1980s children's series "Pee-wee's Playhouse," died Sunday at the age of 70.

A statement posted to Reubens' Instagram account indicated the actor succumbed to cancer.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Herman on July 31, 2023, 05:29:17 PM
Paul Reubens, the actor, comedian, and writer behind the titular character of the wacky 1980s children's series "Pee-wee's Playhouse," died Sunday at the age of 70.

A statement posted to Reubens' Instagram account indicated the actor succumbed to cancer.

I always thought the guy was pretty funny