Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

YouTube sucks

Started by J0E, January 19, 2016, 10:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0E

Usually, every time I look for my favorite video or song, I can't find it.

There's always these lousy covers by other people instead of the original artistt.

The selection is becoming poor, and there's too much control.

Even if it was there, it gets snagged by the website, and usu. it's a message which says, "Copyright infringement" or they take away all the sound altogether.

However...this is not a problem on other websites, like those in Europe, South America, Asia, Russia.

I don't even use google to search for these songs, because it doesn't yield the results I'm looking for.

And of course, google owns YouTube, so yer gonna git the same crappy search results as y'all will find on YouTube.

So YouTube is gradually becoming less of my Internet video channel of choice.

Anyone else weigh in? What other alternatives are there to YouTube.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"Usually, every time I look for my favorite video or song, I can't find it.

There's always these lousy covers by other people instead of the original artistt.

Even if it was there, it gets snagged by the website, and usu. it's a message which says, "Copyright infringement" or they take away all the sound altogether.

However...this is not a problem on other websites, like those in Europe, South America, Asia, Russia.

I don't even use google to search for these songs, because it doesn't yield the results I'm looking for.

And of course, google owns YouTube, so yer gonna git the same crappy search results as y'all will find on YouTube.

Some videos I cannot watch on youtube, I can get on dailymotion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"Usually, every time I look for my favorite video or song, I can't find it.

I wish I could get more than only trailers for movies.

RW

I don't have trouble finding things on YouTube
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Pretend limo drives have many problems not encountered by the rest of the population
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

J0E

Quote from: "cc la femme"Pretend limo drives have many problems not encountered by the rest of the population

I once drove by your place on X XXXXXX in XXXXX XXXX, eh cc?

Man that was really far.

It was inerestin' tho'.

Dianne Watts Riding eh?

I guess that's who ya voted for last election.

Some of those folks must be really loaded.

Those acreages are at least as large as a Vancouver City Block.

Sometimes bigger.

Renee

I have no problem finding what I'm looking for on YouTube.

Maybe Joe is a little upset because YouTube took down his favorite RDL jerkoff video? ac_unsure  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Pretend limo drives have many problems not encountered by the rest of the population

I once drove by your place on XX XXXXXX in XXXXX XXXX, eh cc?

Man that was really far.

It was inerestin' tho'.

Dianne Watts Riding eh?

I guess that's who ya voted for last election.

Some of those folks must be really loaded.

Those acreages are at least as large as a Vancouver City Block.

Sometimes bigger.

JOE, please don't post personal information unless you have that's poster's permission.