Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Woman Loses Key To Chastity Belt

Started by Annie, January 19, 2016, 10:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

If you lock up your genitals, don't lose the key.

A 60-year-old Italian woman learned that lesson the hard way last week.

At first, Padua firefighters assumed the woman was locked out of her house when she turned to them in a panic, saying she'd lost her keys.

But it turned out she needed help cracking open her chastity belt.

RELATED

A scene from 'Fifty Shades of Grey,' starring Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson. Spike in BDSM interest expected with release of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Men's underwear trends

According to media reports, the woman began using it as a form of protection after hearing stories of sexual violence.

That's unusual, but not for the reasons you'd think: 21st-century chastity belts have become a popular form of bondage within the BDSM community.

"Sales have been surging," says Jess Share.

"The thrill is all about domination — denying themselves pleasure and finally letting themselves go."

Share, a bondage expert for sex toy retailer Lovehoney.com, credits E.L. James's Fifty Shades of Grey phenomenon.

Lovehoney.com says page views of chastity products on their website have increased 20 per cent over the past year, and searches on their site for chastity belts have surged by 46 per cent.

More on the story:

http://globalnews.ca/news/2462822/woman-loses-key-to-chastity-belt-yes-those-are-still-a-thing/">http://globalnews.ca/news/2462822/woman ... l-a-thing/">http://globalnews.ca/news/2462822/woman-loses-key-to-chastity-belt-yes-those-are-still-a-thing/

:laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

A woman at any age with a chastity belt is something, but at sixty?  :laugh3:

Annie

I didn't even know people still used those.  Maybe she's a hot 60?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I didn't even know people still used those.  Maybe she's a hot 60?

Says the nearly blind guys at the nursing home.

Annie

Anonymous

You're right though Grannie about chastity belts. She must have stole it from a museum.

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I didn't even know people still used those.  Maybe she's a hot 60?

Too bad she's a little young for the old Crow. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Oh my Renee.

:ohmy:

Bricktop

A pulse is all I need.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

A pulse is all I need.

ac_wot

Annie

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"He meant for himself.

:laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.