Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

OMG He Actually Did It. What Daddy Brought Home Yesterday

Started by cc, January 28, 2016, 12:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

After mutually admiring / ogling the 11 th generation T Birds since they came out (2002 - 2005), guess what daddy brought home yesterday??

We got lucky and he found the car of our dreams - an 05 -  50th Anniversary Limited "Cashmere" Edition  :yahoo:

Below is
[/video]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"No, not that. We do that all the time

After admiring / ogling the 11 th generation T Birds since they came out (2002 - 2005), Guess what daddy brought home yesterday??

We got lucky and he found the car of our dreams - an 05 -  50th Anniversary Limited "Cashmere" Edition  :yahoo:

Below id
[/video]

She's purdy ceec. I restored a 69 Chevy pick up. I'll post a picture of it some time.

cc

It's not that one above - did have one like it restored a ways back

The one he just got is the 2005 Retro 50th Anniversary Limited "Cashmere" Edition TBird

I'm almost pissing myself with "happy"

We got VERY lucky

Room only for 2 crazy kids / love"bird"s - and top lifts off and it's a convert

Below is the actual one we got - If I could have sculpted my personal dream car, it would have looked exactly like this

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"It's not that one above - did have one like it restored a ways back

It's the 2005 Retro 50th Anniversary Limited "Cashmere" Edition TBird

We got VERY lucky

Room only for 2 crazy kids / love"bird"s

Below is the actual one we got - If I could have sculpted my personal dream car, it would have looked exactly like this

I looked at the picture and didn't read it.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Renee

Very cool cc, enjoy.

One of these days I'm going pry my dad's 1962 Grand Prix out of his garage and when I do, he ain't getting it back.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"It's not that one above - did have one like it restored a ways back

The one he just got is the 2005 Retro 50th Anniversary Limited "Cashmere" Edition TBird

We got VERY lucky

A very beautiful car cc la femme.

Anonymous

We got VERY lucky

Right on cc. You kids enjoy your new toy. :thumbup:

cc

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Cool wheels.

Enjoy!!!

And remember, you have to break it in...

acc_hugz
Thanks!!

Yes. "break it in" like I had to do for  my second marriage  :001_rolleyes: It has had 11 yrs of "being driven" by previous owner(s) lol

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"PS.

Why is this in reject rodeo???
Was so exited I had to do something but was a bit shy as I didn't want to show off TOO much ... and at the same time was too exited not to, lol. So I kept if off main page

Because all TBird production was stopped in that year 2005 it is increasing in value now, especial this limited edition  ... maybe better place to have money than today's investments? .. especially as limited special edition (1500 made, each with its own number)

http://www.portholeauthority.com/thenewtbird/2005/50thspec.html">All About the The "Cashmere Limited & Numbered Edition"

Damn we got lucky to come across it and get it for well below market - once summer comes on it will go up several grand for the convertible feature with top lifted off

http://www.portholeauthority.com/thenewtbird/2005/photos/03cashmere4.jpg">

Oh, what the heck. Here's some more pics - On this special edition, they did a complimenting interior and there were no options - every single toy was included. "New" price must have been horrendous

http://www.portholeauthority.com/thenewtbird/2005/photos/cashintdriver.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Cool wheels.

Enjoy!!!

And remember, you have to break it in...

acc_hugz
Thanks!!

Yes. "break it in" like I had to do for  my second marriage  :001_rolleyes: It has had 11 yrs of "being driven" by previous owner(s) lol

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"PS.

Why is this in reject rodeo???
Was so exited I had to do something but was a bit shy as I didn't want to show off TOO much ... and at the same time was too exited not to, lol. So I kept if off main page

Because all TBird production was stopped in that year 2005 it is increasing in value now, especial this limited edition  ... maybe better place to have money than today's investments? .. especially as limited special edition (1500 made, each with its own number)

http://www.portholeauthority.com/thenewtbird/2005/50thspec.html">All About the The "Cashmere Limited & Numbered Edition"

Damn we got lucky to come across it and get it for well below market - once summer comes on it will go up several grand for the convertible feature with top lifted off

http://www.portholeauthority.com/thenewtbird/2005/photos/03cashmere4.jpg">

Oh, what the heck. Here's some more pics - On this special edition, they did a complimenting interior and there were no options - every single toy was included. "New" price must have been horrendous

http://www.portholeauthority.com/thenewtbird/2005/photos/cashintdriver.jpg">

You'll have rubber neckers checking out your ride every time you take it out of the garage.

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"
You'll have rubber neckers checking out your ride every time you take it out of the garage.

Something tells me she has always had that problem...   ac_blush
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I actually had a dream about you and this car last night.  

It's so beautiful.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Something tells me she has always had that problem...   ac_blush

oh yeah

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview