News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I wish the BF folks would come to chat for real rather than just being a pain in the ass.  I have heard there are some capable of reasoned and intelligent debate.

I do too. Only shin has shown what he's capable of.

Yeah and that's been impressive.

SCOUSE did have a definite POV as racist as it was.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"I wish the BF folks would come to chat for real rather than just being a pain in the ass.  I have heard there are some capable of reasoned and intelligent debate.

I haven't looked at VF since X-mas, but he's a lot less of a trolling asshole there than he was here.

RW

I haven't looked at VF since X-mas, but he's a lot less of a trolling asshole there than he was here.

He came here to troll.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

He came here to troll.

Without question.

Renee

He's still an asshole, trolling or not.

The guy is a marginally employed moron who lives with his mother, FFS.

We should be able to do better than that for new posters. I've said before and I'll say it again, this place is better off smalll if all we have to chose from is a gaggle of malicious trolls, nitwits and Odinson clones.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I'm not saying I was SCOUSE Jew hating up the place but sometimes there's a decent human in trolls clothing just screaming to be let out :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Herman the group of 8 here is not good at listening to other points of view. You and your friends are heartless SOBs when it comes to women and children refugees. Read the shit you put up. I'd like to think that you don't have issues with brown skin people. I'm really wondering?

Hey TD, Green Hornut called and he wants his troll routine back.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'm not saying I was SCOUSE Jew hating up the place but sometimes there's a decent human in trolls clothing just screaming to be let out :)

Really, don't think I've ever had the pleasure.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

He's still an asshole, trolling or not.

The guy is a marginally employed moron who lives with his mother, FFS.

We should be able to do better than that for new posters. I've said before and I'll say it again, this place is better off smalll if all we have to chose from is a gaggle of malicious trolls, nitwits and Odinson clones.

There is an argument for that Renee.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Herman the group of 8 here is not good at listening to other points of view. You and your friends are heartless SOBs when it comes to women and children refugees. Read the shit you put up. I'd like to think that you don't have issues with brown skin people. I'm really wondering?

Hey TD, Green Hornut called and he wants his troll routine back.

Sir you need to consintrate on stopping that nasty smoking habit. Remember how difficult it was to start? 1000 time harder to stop. God I hate 2nd hand smoke. Good luck.

Twenty Dollars

RW there is never a debate here. Differing opinions are unwelcome. Duh. This person Romero might be someone in agreement with some of my views. You have that poor dude on the run most of the time. You all are much more at ease leading Herman and seoulbro around with dog collars.

NO ASSUMPTION HERE.

Anonymous

RW there is never a debate here. Differing opinions are unwelcome. Duh. This person Romero might be someone in agreement with some of my views. You have that poor dude on the run most of the time. You all are much more at ease leading Herman and seoulbro around with dog collars.

NO ASSUMPTION HERE.

Romero often disagrees with posters..

He posts editorials to back his position and posters know what his position are..

I also sometimes disagree with the posters here on different issues including refugees..

But, like other posters I can't figure out what your position is...smoking, death camps, RW leading people around by the nose?

If you could state exactly what your points of disagreement are and back it up, it would make it easier for others to understand what you are saying..

This is merely a suggestion of course, but it would help improve the discussion.

Anonymous

^^on the subject that has TD believing we do not want different opinions, I am neutral. I do not know enough about all the variables to give an informed opinion. I do know that pictures of a drowned child or reports of rape by a few seeking refugee status are not how one becomes informed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview