Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The Perfect Gift For Gassy People

Started by Anonymous, January 25, 2016, 11:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

After many years and thanks to the collaboration of the world's best scientific researchers there has been a revolutionary discovery this year: the underwear patch. This greatest invention of the twenty first century is a patch placed inside the underwear which filters any unpleasant odors to a nice mint smell. Why didn't we think of it before...

And the Nobel Prize goes to...

http://bamboozo.com/sites/default/files/styles/600x1000/public/fart-underwear.jpg">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hey Keeper!  At last eh?

/runs away

Aha, no wonder he's single. Hey Keeps, this will improve ur social life. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"After many years and thanks to the collaboration of the world's best scientific researchers there has been a revolutionary discovery this year: the underwear patch. This greatest invention of the twenty first century is a patch placed inside the underwear which filters any unpleasant odors to a nice mint smell. Why didn't we think of it before...

And the Nobel Prize goes to...

http://bamboozo.com/sites/default/files/styles/600x1000/public/fart-underwear.jpg">

Oh my goodness.

:ohmy:

Anonymous

^Hey, lots of people have this problem. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You are aren't alone either. Keeps is just as flatulent as you are. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Hey, is that an air freshener?

No, I just farted. :laugh3:

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Hey Keeper!  At last eh?

/runs away

:2r4ml1j_th:

No more pictures for YOU!! acc_angry

RW

I don't know why you keep taking pictures of your farts and sending them to me.

:crazy:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't know why you keep taking pictures of your farts and sending them to me.

They are visible?

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I don't know why you keep taking pictures of your farts and sending them to me.

You obviously forgot to specify that you only wanted pics of "old" farts.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

You obviously forgot to specify that you only wanted pics of "old" farts.  ac_biggrin

Hey, oh wait, you don't mean me.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

No, not you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

No, not you.

I know. :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!