Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Alberta teen injured after he says e-cigarette exploded

Started by Anonymous, January 26, 2016, 08:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Here is a picture of the sixteen year old boy.

http://wpmedia.edmontonjournal.com/2016/01/ty-greer-16-of-lethbridge-alta-is-shown-in-this-handout.jpeg?quality=55&strip=all&w=840&h=630&crop=1">

Bricktop

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Then why do you wear a mouthguard!!!!

It keeps me from Fucken swearing all the time.

Have you tried smoking, then?

Annie

E cigs weren't around 11 years ago when I quit. I did it cold turkey when I finally had enough of being broke and hacking up my lungs. My son gave me excellent advice on how to quit...he said "just don't buy any!" lolol I found the best way for the cravings was gum and chips with dip. But I ended up gaining a bunch of weight.  Another good piece of advice from my kid was "I'd rather you be over weight than die of cancer".  Took me a few years of dieting because after quitting my taste buds went WOW! Food is soo good now!  :roll:  Hubby has finally quit smoking cigars, it's been a whole month now  :thumbup:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"Here is a picture of the sixteen year old boy.

http://wpmedia.edmontonjournal.com/2016/01/ty-greer-16-of-lethbridge-alta-is-shown-in-this-handout.jpeg?quality=55&strip=all&w=840&h=630&crop=1">

Ouch! That poor kid! I hope the company steps up and pays for his medical and compensation. Although, aren't there warnings on those things?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Here is a picture of the sixteen year old boy.

Ouch! That poor kid! I hope the company steps up and pays for his medical and compensation. Although, aren't there warnings on those things?

I don't know what's on them?

Is it possible the boy used it wrong?

RW

I don't think there is a warning that says "may explode in your face" on them.

I could be wrong though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't think there is a warning that says "may explode in your face" on them.

I could be wrong though.

This has happened more than once..

That's why I wonder if they used it wrong.

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I don't think there is a warning that says "may explode in your face" on them.

I could be wrong though.

This has happened more than once..

That's why I wonder if they used it wrong.

ac_umm

How do you use it wrong? You suck in the vapor.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Annie

Renee

Truthfully this story seems more like the kids meth pipe exploded.  :pop:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Truthfully this story seems more like the kids meth pipe exploded.  :pop:

Scared to tell his parents.

Annie

Could the batteries in it been defective? Also another thing could be those smart meters. We have one on the side of the house, things turn off and on by themselves. With all the radio waves, cell phones, etc, who knows what sets what off.