Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Denmark Will Seize Refugees Valuables To Cover Costs Of Settling Them

Started by Anonymous, January 27, 2016, 01:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I don't agree with the action being taken by Denmark.

They should be seizing their assets and then telling them to fuck off!!!

:001_rolleyes:

Twenty Dollars

Well then gas em. I have no answers. You all do. It won't affect me either.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"So they come to a place where they receive social benefits while sitting on wealth that is higher than what Danish people themselves can receive?  How is that fair?

Then you agree. No one gives a shit. Blow em away. Fuck their only human beings anyway.

When you say sitting on wealth, what does that mean? A few trinkets they brought in their pocket?

Hey, Twenty...if anyone SHOULD give a shit, it is the gulf states, Malaysia, Indonesia and Sudan.

These are muslim nations.

So, in accordance with muslim doctrine, a muslim cannot turn away another muslim in need, and must welcome them into their homes, feed and water them and give them shelter.

Oddly, I don't see these muslims crowding the beaches of these nations, where they are surely to be welcomed in accordance with their faith. I don't see Malaysian or Indonesian aircraft flying into Europe to collect their brethren and take them to an islamic safe haven. Perhaps they know something we don't.

They seem to think that Europe is a better option. Now, a cynic may suggest that they are using their region's ongoing mayhem and warfare as an excuse to jump queues, push pass fences and insist on being welcomed in countries with which they have no cultural or religious connection, merely to improve their quality of life that is denied them in their various islamic havens.

Why is the fact that they have failed utterly to develop, mature and evolve as western countries OUR problem?

Couldn't agree more. It just didn't happen. So where from here?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well then gas em. I have no answers. You all do. It won't affect me either.

Requiring refugees that can afford it to pay a portion of their own cost to Danes is the same as sending Jews to Auschwitz? WTH

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well then gas em. I have no answers. You all do. It won't affect me either.

I asked you a reasonable question.  Could you be so kind as to return with a reasonable answer please?  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"So they come to a place where they receive social benefits while sitting on wealth that is higher than what Danish people themselves can receive?  How is that fair?

Then you agree. No one gives a shit. Blow em away. Fuck their only human beings anyway.

When you say sitting on wealth, what does that mean? A few trinkets they brought in their pocket?

Hey, Twenty...if anyone SHOULD give a shit, it is the gulf states, Malaysia, Indonesia and Sudan.

These are muslim nations.

So, in accordance with muslim doctrine, a muslim cannot turn away another muslim in need, and must welcome them into their homes, feed and water them and give them shelter.

Oddly, I don't see these muslims crowding the beaches of these nations, where they are surely to be welcomed in accordance with their faith. I don't see Malaysian or Indonesian aircraft flying into Europe to collect their brethren and take them to an islamic safe haven. Perhaps they know something we don't.

They seem to think that Europe is a better option. Now, a cynic may suggest that they are using their region's ongoing mayhem and warfare as an excuse to jump queues, push pass fences and insist on being welcomed in countries with which they have no cultural or religious connection, merely to improve their quality of life that is denied them in their various islamic havens.

Why is the fact that they have failed utterly to develop, mature and evolve as western countries OUR problem?

Couldn't agree more. It just didn't happen. So where from here?

Anywhere but here.

Not my problem.

Would you open the door to homeless people?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

I asked you a reasonable question.  Could you be so kind as to return with a reasonable answer please?  :)

I see a few statements from you. What is your question?

Anonymous

Anything you've posted in this thread has had nothing to do with the op. You try figuring it out on your own. Nobody should have to hold ur hand for you.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Anything you've posted in this thread has had nothing to do with the op. You try figuring it out on your own. Nobody should have to hold ur hand for you.

This place sure has its share of drama. What's RWs god damned question? I C are you retarded?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

This place sure has its share of drama. What's RWs god damned question? I C are you retarded?

You are the only one here that doesn't know the question or even what this thread is about and everyone else is retarded because of it. :crazy:

Come on Gomer, put that special ed diploma to work.

Anonymous

I have seen anything posted here as stupid as TD's nonsensical comments -and grade four insults since EU was here. TD is painful to read.

Anonymous

It's only "trinkets" that exceed what a Dane would be allowed to have.

I would expect those coming to other countries to receive benefits that do not exceed that which citizens of that country receive themselves.

Do you think they should receive more?

I read what Denmark is doing may be in violation of international agreements that Denmark was a signatory to. Brussels is not pleased with this either.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen anything posted here as stupid as TD's nonsensical comments -and grade four insults since EU was here. TD is painful to read.

Please then put me on ignore.

What's the fucking question. Does anyone know?

RW

Is it fair for refugees to receive benefits that exceed those that people in said country receive?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen anything posted here as stupid as TD's nonsensical comments -and grade four insults since EU was here. TD is painful to read.

Please then put me on ignore.

What's the fucking question. Does anyone know?

Everyone knows.