The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Good For Finland...Country Will Expel 20,000 Islamofascist Scam Refugees

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2016, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quotethe rising tide of xenophobia in Europe?

Protecting oneself from those societally and religiously indoctrinated from birth in misogyny, democracy hating, gay hating, Jew hating  to name a few of over a dozen similar goodies is "self-preservation" .. and a good / ethical thing

Allowing in or keeping those  societally and religiously indoctrinated from birth in misogyny, democracy hating, gay hating, Jew hating  to name a few of over a dozen similar goodies is a VERY bad / unethical / suicidal / stupid thing

The "x" word is just another disingenuous tool developed and used by those who do not like what their countries stand for as a club to protect extremely bad / unwise / unethical / suicidal policy and practices

It is one of those horrible "club" words like : islamophobe - Which is merely a non muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about islam

Both are  words created by fascists, and used by cowards, to manipulate morons
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quotethe rising tide of xenophobia in Europe?

Protecting oneself from those societally and religiously indoctrinated from birth in misogyny, democracy hating, gay hating, Jew hating  to name a few of over a dozen similar goodies is "self-preservation" .. and a good / ethical thing

Allowing in or keeping those  societally and religiously indoctrinated from birth in misogyny, democracy hating, gay hating, Jew hating  to name a few of over a dozen similar goodies is a VERY bad / unethical / suicidal / stupid thing

The "x" word is just another disingenuous tool developed and used by those who do not like what their countries stand for as a club to protect extremely bad / unwise / unethical / suicidal policy and practices

It is one of those horrible "club" words like : islamophobe - Which is merely a non muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about islam

I find it difficult to feel good about expelling thousands of people.

cc

I find it difficult to feel good about bringing in GROSS societal and religious intolerance + total incompatibility + supremacy ... with ZERO intention to ever be compatible ...  a situation that will end VERY badly for all ... and now with the current influx accelerating the ending,  soon

And I mean end VERY badly. Imagine your worse possible  ending ... now multiply that by 10

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I find it difficult to feel good about bringing in GROSS societal and religious intolerance + total incompatibility that will end VERY badly for all ... and soon

And I mean end VERY badly. Imagine your worse possible  ending ... now multiply that by 10

You got that right cc. Savages don't belong in Europe.

cc

nor here

The always inevitable "end" is coming a lot sooner with the current influx accelerating it

Tolerant / democrating societies and intolerant / hateful of democracy societies CANNOT mix successfully .... as is finally becoming apparent for all to see

New Years eve alone in dozens of EU cities  said it all ... for those who will listen, see and learn

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"nor here

The always inevitable "end" is coming a lot sooner with the current influx accelerating it

Tolerant / democrating societies and intolerant / hateful of democracy societies CANNOT mix successfully .... as is finally becoming apparent for all to see

New Years eve alone in dozens of EU cities  said it all ... for those who will listen, see and learn

Unfortunately there are people like like Rohammad who would not not condemn the ideology even if Islamists beat up his gay lover.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"nor here

What might the inevitable end be? How? Where? I'm listening?

cc

Comon. Don't be shy. Take a troll at it.

Maybe you have solutions to save the day. Let's hear em

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
What might the inevitable end be? How? Where? I'm listening?

https://img.rt.com/files/oldfiles/news/child-protest-sign-violence-323/twittercom-user-image-jttozer.jpg">

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe-YSRdAxwYKwpl5asutZfn2JQbIY1jBI4c7LU7VSgtxqw7pPUTA">

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02464/sharia_2464858b.jpg">

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"Comon. Don't be shy. Take a troll at it.

Maybe you have solutions to save the day. Let's hear em

Please, in previous posts, I said I have 0 solutions. Still don't. We are talking about people, not pigs or goats. In a perfect world other Middle Eastern countries would and should have taken most in. Didn't happen for certain religious reasons, or what ever. So now what, as some of these countries that took them in, want to expel them. Where should they go? No one seems to give a shit. Hence my joke, line all of them up and shoot them. Expedient? I have no idea. Now it's a people problem, and needs to be resolved.

RW

Wait...why don't these people meet the criteria to get in?  Is it because they aren't actually from Syria?  Because that's what the reports are saying in which case they should go back to their homes in their countries that aren't being ravaged by war.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Wait...why don't these people meet the criteria to get in?  Is it because they aren't actually from Syria?  Because that's what the reports are saying in which case they should go back to their homes in their countries that aren't being ravaged by war.

Yeah...... If that's the case?

RW

It's been reported to be the case in multiple countries now.

To further that, why are we obligated to take these people in the first place?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"It's been reported to be the case in multiple countries now.

I read yesterday another 30 or so men women and chrildren drowned leaving Turkey trying to make it to ? Must be some urgency to leave. Line em up RW. You take the first one down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"It's been reported to be the case in multiple countries now.

I read yesterday another 30 or so men women and chrildren drowned leaving Turkey trying to make it to ? Must be some urgency to leave. Line em up RW. You take the first one down.

Not necessarily. People have died paying snakeheads in China to take them to Western nations by some extremely dangerous ways.