Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Good For Finland...Country Will Expel 20,000 Islamofascist Scam Refugees

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2016, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"It's unfortunate to see people from other countries taking advantage of a bad situation in Syria.  Is the desperation to spread Islam or is it to get out of destabilized middle eastern shitholes?

Back to my original assessment, based on what you, Herm, and others seem to say in these posts, blow them all to high hell. Could it be best for everyone?

What a simple and uninspired assessment.  It's now clear that the only thing here that's shallow is your perspective.

Depth.  Get some.

Have we ever had anything other than that from a BF refugee? Again, other than shin.

How did it come to pass? You being so uptight? Are you usually this miserable? Not good for you total well being. You know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"And they wear clothes made of skin.

Fucking A. Bet you all could enlist Scouse the Nazi to help you to organize the systematic disappearance of these filthy refugees. Wonder if you could get him back?

The disappearance of people?

Mr. Crowley's position is about the same as the government of Finland, that a significant number are not refugees..

Which is more generous than rich gulf states that refuse to give asylum to any..

East Asian countries are not granting asylum either..

If the applicants do not meet the standards of refugees set by European countries than they go back to Afghanistan and the other countries they came from..

Finland is not sending people to death camps.

Renee

Fucking A. Bet you all could enlist Scouse the Nazi to help you to organize the systematic disappearance of these filthy refugees. Wonder if you could get him back?

I don't need that fucking moron Scouse to tell me how to make lampshades. :nea:

That indigent fuckwit needs step by step instructions on how to take a piss without soaking his shorts, FFS.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The disappearance of people?

Mr. Crowley's position is about the same as the government of Finland, that a significant number are not refugees..

Which is more generous than rich gulf states that refuse to give asylum to any..

East Asian countries are not granting asylum either..

If the applicants do not meet the standards of refugees set by European countries than they go back to Afghanistan and the other countries they came from..

Finland is not sending people to death camps.

No. The heartless fools here wouldn't mind seeing it, based on what they post. You seem to side with these people. Why? I don't dig seeing dead 3 year olds washed up on the beach. Doesn't seem to bother Dede. Filthy brown skinned refugees.

RW

It's more like opportunistic Islamic immigrants who risks the lives of their families to jump the immigration queue to western countries.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

No. The heartless fools here wouldn't mind seeing it, based on what they post. You seem to side with these people. Why? I don't dig seeing dead 3 year olds washed up on the beach. Doesn't seem to bother Dede. Filthy brown skinned refugees.

You fucking crybaby. Nobody wuvs me, boo fucking hoo. I don't seem you shedding a fucking tear for the pictures of kids executed that are showing on the these Islamo-scammers phones you fucking retarded phony.

QuoteSyrian refugees found with pictures of ISIS executions and dead children on their phones, say officials

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/syrian-refugees-found-pictures-isis-7019762">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... is-7019762">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/syrian-refugees-found-pictures-isis-7019762

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You fucking crybaby. Nobody wuvs me, boo fucking hoo. I don't seem you shedding a fucking tear for the pictures of kids executed that are showing on the these Islamo-scammers phones you fucking retarded phony.

QuoteSyrian refugees found with pictures of ISIS executions and dead children on their phones, say officials

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/syrian-refugees-found-pictures-isis-7019762">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... is-7019762">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/syrian-refugees-found-pictures-isis-7019762

Whoa. Looks like I'm getting under your skin. Very nice.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Who are the real cold hearted bastards? It's the parents who risk their kids lives when they do not have to. Emotive arguments based on a picture that tugs at our heart strings are no reason to risk the lives of women and kids in Europe.  

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/07/story-begins-to-unravel-about-drowned-syrian-boy/">http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/07/story ... yrian-boy/">http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/07/story-begins-to-unravel-about-drowned-syrian-boy/

Details about the Syrian family of the three-year old boy, who drowned as they made their way to Europe from Turkey on a small dingy, began to emerge recently and some things do not add up.

According to The Wall Street Journal, Abdullah Kurdi, the little boy's father, was living in a relatively safe area in a Turkish town for three years while working on construction sites for 50 Turkish lira (roughly $17) a day.

However, Kurdi told a Syrian radio station it was not enough to support himself and his family and he relied on his sister Tima Kurdi, who is a 20-year resident of Canada, to assist in paying the rent.

It should be noted that Tima told reporters Thursday that the family just came to Turkey last year, even though WSJ points out he came to Turkey three years ago, and his Facebook "shows pictures of the family in Istanbul crossing the Bosporus and feeding pigeons next to the famous Yeni Cami, or new mosque."

Tima told WSJ that their father was still in Syria and advised his son to leave Turkey and go to Europe and have his teeth fixed. Once in Europe, he was instructed to find a way to bring his entire family over from Turkey. Tima wired €1,000 ($1,100) to her brother for the trip one month ago.

According to The Ottawa Citizen, Turkey does not register thousands of Syrian Kurdish refugees in the country exit visas, as the UN does not register them as refugees. "I was trying to sponsor them, and I have my friends and my neighbours who helped me with the bank deposits, but we couldn't get them out, and that is why they went in the boat. I was even paying rent for them in Turkey, but it is horrible the way they treat Syrians there," Tima told The Ottawa Citizen.

Other reports say the family was fleeing Kobane in Syria, an area that ISIS attacked previously, but the WSJ report as well as others say the family wanted to leave Turkey for reasons that were not ISIS or war related.

WSJ notes that Abdullah called her just before he was due to leave Turkey, he told his sister he planned on bringing the entire family with him to Europe, claiming his wife could not support their two sons alone.

"If we go, we go all of us," Ms. Kurdi recounted him telling her. She said she spoke to his wife last week, who told her she was scared of the water and couldn't swim.

"I said to her, 'I cannot push you to go. If you don't want to go, don't go,'" she said. "But I guess they all decided they wanted to do it all together."

The family boarded a 15-foot boat intended to take them from the Turkish resort town of Bodrum to the Greek Island of Kos.

According to earlier reports, the family's application for asylum in Canada was rejected by Canada, but Canadian immigration authorities told the BBC they had no record of receiving an application for refugee status from Abdullah. Tima later admitted the asylum application for the family was never submitted.

Tragically, the boat capsized Wednesday. Twelve passengers died as a result including Abdullah's young sons and wife. He was the only member of his family to survive, but the photo of his 3-year old drowned child on a Turkish beach made headlines across the globe.

One Australian politician blamed the father for the death of the boy when the Australian Parliament debated the refugee issue. Senator Cory Bernardi told Australia's Parliament he was not swayed by "these emotive arguments, and in particular to characterise this as some sort of humanitarian mission".

While acknowledging that the boy's death was a tragedy, he said: "That boy and his family had lived in Turkey for three years. The money for that boy's father to pay the people smugglers was sent from Canada." He added, "The father sent them on that boat so the father could get dental treatment. They were in no fear, they were in no persecution and they were in no danger in Turkey."

Bricktop

Do what we do.

No-one can stay in Oz if they arrive illegally.

They are shipped immediately to the Pacific "paradise" of Nauru in a detention centre operated by a private organisation. It is not a holiday camp.

Because they are in Nauru, they have no access to Australian legal process. This is to prevent lefty, do good lawyers do everything to keep them in Australia. They remain in Nauru while their application for asylum is processed.

This has had the effect of substantially reducing the number of illegals. From 10,000 in the year before this government was elected, to zero now.

This has also had the effect of preventing illegals from drowning when their rickety wreck of a vessel cannot make the journey. Its SAVED LIVES.

Oddly, many illegals choose to go back home rather than wait for their application to be considered. We presume the dire threat to their lives and the persecution they allege have waned.

We got it right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Do what we do.

No-one can stay in Oz if they arrive illegally.

They are shipped immediately to the Pacific "paradise" of Nauru in a detention centre operated by a private organisation. It is not a holiday camp.

Because they are in Nauru, they have no access to Australian legal process. This is to prevent lefty, do good lawyers do everything to keep them in Australia. They remain in Nauru while their application for asylum is processed.

This has had the effect of substantially reducing the number of illegals. From 10,000 in the year before this government was elected, to zero now.

This has also had the effect of preventing illegals from drowning when their rickety wreck of a vessel cannot make the journey. Its SAVED LIVES.

Oddly, many illegals choose to go back home rather than wait for their application to be considered. We presume the dire threat to their lives and the persecution they allege have waned.

We got it right.

Australia does it right, but they have getting it right for a while. It's a system that is safer for everyone and discourages fakes.

Bricktop

These people pay big bucks to be transported illegally.

In the past, it was worth it, because they knew once they arrived, they were home safe.

Now, their 10K per person gets them to Nauru with no guarantee they will ever see Australian shores.

Makes Europe seem a safer investment. We're good with that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"These people pay big bucks to be transported illegally.

In the past, it was worth it, because they knew once they arrived, they were home safe.

Now, their 10K per person gets them to Nauru with no guarantee they will ever see Australian shores.

Makes Europe seem a safer investment. We're good with that.

We have had Chinese and Bangladeshis pay organized criminals to bring them to Canada. It's never a pleasant trip either. I would like to see Canada follow Australia's plan.

Bricktop

Many get really pissed when they realise their 10K did not get them to Oz. They believe we owe them entry because of all the money they wasted.

Wrong!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Many get really pissed when they realise their 10K did not get them to Oz. They believe we owe them entry because of all the money they wasted.

Wrong!!!

Aussie taxpayers owe scammers a lot of money. :t1929: