The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Do you associate with others based primarily upon their political or religious affiliation?

Started by J0E, January 24, 2016, 09:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't associate with whites because most are rascists. :001_tongue:

Are you sure? Pretty sure it's the other way around.

Yes, you racist whites don't like me even though I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"...Personally I don't.

I don't care what political party my friends support, or if their pov are diametrically the opposite of mine. A friend is a friend is a friend.

Recently, I related how one of my divorced friends is having a tough time, owes his ex/the government over $40,000. Thing is, he's a staunch Conservative, was a supporter of Stephen Harper and is extremely religious. I'm a bit further to the center and the left than he is. And he's a bit rigid for my liking, but nonetheless, I see him as a good guy who's experiencing hard times.

If I had the money, the means to help the guy out. I feel sorry for him. I wish I could help him out, release him from his bondage and his chains. And the astonishing part, is his family isn't supportive of him. His daughters have grown up, have good jobs and then don't provide him with any money to help him get out of that mess. They think he should continue to suffer and pay - their own Dad! The daughters claim that they are also religious, quote the Bible as to justify their views as to why he should suffer and pay up. And I look at their comments with utter disbelief.

I find it incredible that I a more supportive of him as a friend, than his own family is. And they are also closer to him ideologically, philisophically, and ecclesiastically than I am.

I just count him as my friend. And I feel his suffering and his pain.

Anyways, does a person's political or religious affiliation influence whether you will associate with them?

I cannot afford to be choosy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "J0E"...Personally I don't.

I don't care what political party my friends support, or if their pov are diametrically the opposite of mine. A friend is a friend is a friend.

Recently, I related how one of my divorced friends is having a tough time, owes his ex/the government over $40,000. Thing is, he's a staunch Conservative, was a supporter of Stephen Harper and is extremely religious. I'm a bit further to the center and the left than he is. And he's a bit rigid for my liking, but nonetheless, I see him as a good guy who's experiencing hard times.

If I had the money, the means to help the guy out. I feel sorry for him. I wish I could help him out, release him from his bondage and his chains. And the astonishing part, is his family isn't supportive of him. His daughters have grown up, have good jobs and then don't provide him with any money to help him get out of that mess. They think he should continue to suffer and pay - their own Dad! The daughters claim that they are also religious, quote the Bible as to justify their views as to why he should suffer and pay up. And I look at their comments with utter disbelief.

I find it incredible that I a more supportive of him as a friend, than his own family is. And they are also closer to him ideologically, philisophically, and ecclesiastically than I am.

I just count him as my friend. And I feel his suffering and his pain.

Anyways, does a person's political or religious affiliation influence whether you will associate with them?

I cannot afford to be choosy.

I am sure that isn't true seoulbro.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't associate with whites because most are rascists. :001_tongue:

And you have it on good authority
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Morning Dede. What's shakin?

Anonymous

ac_dunno

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

Well then howz it going for you Fashionista? I completed some yard chores this morning. Made a trip to the bank. Had a chicken taco for lunch. Need to water the plants on the terrace now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

Well then howz it going for you Fashionista? I completed some yard chores this morning. Made a trip to the bank. Had a chicken taco for lunch. Need to water the plants on the terrace now.

I made a stir fry from the dark meat left over from the turkey I cooked on Saturday..

Now I'm waiting to unload the dishwasher and posting here with nice people like you.

ac_smile

Twenty Dollars

Soon to be my bedtime. Tomorrow  some more yard work, wash the car, change the kitty litter. Sweet dreams.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Soon to be my bedtime. Tomorrow  some more yard work, wash the car, change the kitty litter. Sweet dreams.

Have a nice sleep Twenty Dollars.

ac_smile

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yes, you racist whites don't like me even though I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. :001_tongue:

I'll have to assume you mean brown sugar.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Yes, you racist whites don't like me even though I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. :001_tongue:

:laugh:

Anonymous

And a great song too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

And a great song too.

By the Rolling Stones.