The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Valentines for All!

Started by RW, February 02, 2016, 07:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Just put a heart shaped box of chocolates or a container of love hearts or red hot hearts on your desk and offer some to your coworkers.  Everyone will love you.

We always have chocolates in our lunch room after Valentine's Day.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"I never have.  I have brought in a box of chocolates for the office to share but that's the extent of it.

It's not unusual in some countries, but I don't of anyone giving V Day gifts to workmates in Canada.

From an HR point of view....it is inappropriate and can be misconstrued as sexual harassment. It is not recommend and many offices have policies restricting card and gift giving in the work place.

Besides Valentines Day is bullshit anyway.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"I never have.  I have brought in a box of chocolates for the office to share but that's the extent of it.

It's not unusual in some countries, but I don't of anyone giving V Day gifts to workmates in Canada.

From an HR point of view....it is inappropriate and can be misconstrued as sexual harassment. It is not recommend and many offices have policies restricting card and gift giving in the work place.

Besides Valentines Day is bullshit anyway.

That's what I thought Renee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Does anyone buy a Valentine's gift for a workmates? I get my administrator a gift at Christmas, but nothing for V Day.

My colleagues are all men and none of them have ever bought me an expensive gift for heart day. Therefore, if somebody as sweet as me doesn't get a heart day gift at work (even though I deserve it), no chick does. Is that clear? ac_sothere

Annie

Aw Shen, if I was a male colleague of yours I'd give you chocolates  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Aw Shen, if I was a male colleague of yours I'd give you chocolates  ac_smile

Make it at least Godiva "G" Collection. None of that cheap shit.

Annie

Haha, those are quite yummy, good choice.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha, those are quite yummy, good choice.

I don't eat chocolate very often, but when I do it has to be the dark stuff.

Annie

I loove dark chocolate and milk chocolate and white chocolate and nuts with chocolate and smooth chocolate and wafers with chocolate and hot chocolate and and and..... I love all chocolate  :yahoo:

Renee

White chocolate is not chocolate. It's just fat and sugar and it tastes like it too. :yuk:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I loove dark chocolate and milk chocolate and white chocolate and nuts with chocolate and smooth chocolate and wafers with chocolate and hot chocolate and and and..... I love all chocolate  :yahoo:

I gathered that GrAnnie.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"easter bunny

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/4b/4b24bfbaf044f1db9e7125ac413adaa21052bcd8449716e449cdfadd1a3415e0.jpg">

:laugh:

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"Easter Bunny

https://anastasiagarcia.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/geek_valentines_card-p137931719440750811zvw9x_400.jpg">

Sweet! ac_wub

Bricktop

Hey, Renee...

Where's MY Valentines card?