The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Valentines for All!

Started by RW, February 02, 2016, 07:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Just put a heart shaped box of chocolates or a container of love hearts or red hot hearts on your desk and offer some to your coworkers.  Everyone will love you.

I love Valintines Day, although I don't have one this year.

You guys talking work, your work place, and sharing your chocolates sounds nice. A little surprised you all have jobs. :confused1:

RW

Well technically I have a job but I'm on disability ATM.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"Just put a heart shaped box of chocolates or a container of love hearts or red hot hearts on your desk and offer some to your coworkers.  Everyone will love you.

You guys talking work, your work place, and sharing your chocolates sounds nice. A little surprised you all have jobs. :confused1:

What, do you think we're all unemployed bums? :laugh3:

You've been hanging around with those bastard factory rejects and VF toilet floaters for too long.  :001_rolleyes:

Most of us here have families, lives and JOBS. The body has to eat and bills need to be paid. Kids need clothes and college tuition needs to be paid.

Truthfully I think that's a major determining factory in what sets us apart from the majority of the slobs on VF. May of the toilet dwellers are mentally or emotionally fucked up or just plain misanthropic cretins who live within the margins of society. People like us can only tolerate people like them for so long before friction developes.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

What, do you think we're all unemployed bums? :laugh3:

You've been hanging around with those bastard factory rejects and VF toilet floaters for too long.  :001_rolleyes:

Most of us here have families, lives and JOBS. The body has to eat and bills need to be paid. Kids need clothes and college tuition needs to be paid.

Truthfully I think that's a major determining factory in what sets us apart from the majority of the slobs on VF. May of the toilet dwellers are mentally or emotionally fucked up or just plain misanthropic cretins who live within the margins of society. People like us can only tolerate people like them for so long before friction developes.

What ever? I don't work. I completed all that stuff early on in my life. I'm in it just for me now.

RW

So you're retired.

Hey Renee, looks like you can dust off all your fogey flames.  Just make sure you throw one to Crow once in a while or he'll feel left out.

ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"So you're retired.

Hey Renee, looks like you can dust off all your fogey flames.  Just make sure you throw one to Crow once in a while or he'll feel left out.

ac_biggrin

TD gives me enough ammo without going to the well for old age jokes.  ac_biggrin But I'm trying to be nice. :001_rolleyes:

But if we start attracting any more retiree's this place is going to start looking like an assisted living residence.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Shit!  You're on to me.

/run away
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Shit!  You're on to me.

/run away

You and your fossil fetish.   :nea:  :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Petrified wood FTW!

More like rigor mortis. :yuk:

Bricktop

is this the unsurprising breach of truce?

RW

No it's just you missing sparring with Renee and looking for an excuse to get back in the game.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

http://www.mmapayout.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/15-ultimate-lover-the-vermont-teddy-bear-company_1233702999211.jpeg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"No it's just you missing sparring with Renee and looking for an excuse to get back in the game.

Not at all.

I'm rather relieved not having to feel guilty every time I humiliate her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"http://www.mmapayout.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/15-ultimate-lover-the-vermont-teddy-bear-company_1233702999211.jpeg">

Thanks RW, now I have a gift idea for the old lady. :laugh3: