The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

TD Is Seamajor From BF And He's An Obvious Troll

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Seriously though, ask Semen why he was banned on BF, I'm not making this up.

Why do we care?  What we care about is how he is here.

That's how I feel too RW.

Annie

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol so much anger and hostility from you ladies...

I picture you all sat around a massive cauldron wearing pointy hats and plucking the bristles on your broomsticks, preparing your next line of attack and wicked spells against the VF crowd   ac_lmfao

Ok you dont care what Semen did in the past, fine..... just dont whinge if he ends up royally pissing one of you lot off somehow in the near future.

I don't see any anger or hostility. Just a roll of the eyes about more useless drama that doesn't even pertain to us from a forum most of us haven't even heard of. This isn't high school ya know  :sneaky2:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol so much anger and hostility from you ladies...

I picture you all sat around a massive cauldron wearing pointy hats and plucking the bristles on your broomsticks, preparing your next line of attack and wicked spells against the VF crowd   ac_lmfao

Ok you dont care what Semen did in the past, fine..... just dont whinge if he ends up royally pissing one of you lot off somehow in the near future.

I don't see any anger or hostility. Just a roll of the eyes about more useless drama that doesn't even pertain to us from a forum most of us haven't even heard of. This isn't high school ya know  :sneaky2:

EGGS ACKLY!!

UncleDilf

SemenMajor made fun of blakpoertry last week. He leaked many PI also.

http://images.simplysyndicated.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/magnum-pi-4db81a8d4b360.png">

UncleDilf

BF even had to shut down the site.

SemenMajor won the "whiney bastard of the month"-award. He had a batch for being a whiner. Thats where he went rogue and PM'ed mod with PI form VIP area and many more!!!!

At the end, the site was shut down!

Don't fall for his tricks. He always plays the victim card! And dont tell any private things about yourself. He will use it against you!

Annie

Quote from: "UncleDilf"SemenMajor made fun of blakpoertry last week. He leaked many PI also.

http://images.simplysyndicated.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/magnum-pi-4db81a8d4b360.png">

Ohmygawwd I loved Magnum P.I.!!!!!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

UncleDilf

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"SemenMajor made fun of blakpoertry last week. He leaked many PI also.

Ohmygawwd I loved Magnum P.I.!!!!!

Nothing beATs good ol# 80s and 90s show. Magnum was a real man!!! Magnun PI fo fo fo fo life!!!

Annie

UncleDilf

We used to have a fine quality poster. He left, because he more famous than SemenMajor.

Shin just left. I contacted him and here is why!!!

http://www.iphonefaketext.com/screens/MTAwNDIy.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "UncleDilf"We used to have a fine quality poster. He left, because he more famous than SemenMajor.

Shin just left. I contacted him and here is why!!!

http://www.iphonefaketext.com/screens/MTAwNDIy.jpg">

:001_rolleyes:

Renee

I don't want to tell you people what to do but this Dilf asshole gets banned regularly at Van. Getting banned from Van almost takes an act of God. Trolls, rat fucks, idiots and trouble makers of all types have a home there.

Since that is the case, I'm a bit puzzled why he was allowed to set foot in here let alone create alts (Roadkill) and post all over the forum.

You guys can do what you want, I'm just curious of where the rational is in this. ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: "UncleDilf" Don't fall for his tricks. He always plays the victim card! And dont tell any private things about yourself. He will use it against you!

Well if you told about "that" I would have found it "DILFicult not to spread it around  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"I don't want to tell you people what to do but this Dilf asshole gets banned regularly at Van. Getting banned from Van almost takes an act of God. Trolls, rat fucks, idiots and trouble makers of all types have a home there.

Since that is the case, I'm a bit puzzled why he was allowed to set foot in here let alone create alts (Roadkill) and post all over the forum.

You guys can do what you want, I'm just curious of where the rational is in this. ac_dunno

http://media.photobucket.com/user/JR530_sk8/media/fatbitch.jpg.html">

Renee

Why are you showing off a pic of your sister?

Does she know you are using her image?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Renee"I don't want to tell you people what to do but this Dilf asshole gets banned regularly at Van. Getting banned from Van almost takes an act of God. Trolls, rat fucks, idiots and trouble makers of all types have a home there.

You sound bitter. Do you know me to call me an asshole?

It is known that you are a fat nasty slob. Deal with it and get a life.

And never forgot Butch Rene. You are beautiful, no matter what they say....   ac_biggrin

http://1000uglypeople.com/wp-content/uploads/Im-In-My-Room-And-Waiting-4-U-Sexy-Girl-Fail.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview