The best topic

Replies: 8535
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:04:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

TD Is Seamajor From BF And He's An Obvious Troll

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"We used to have a fine quality poster. He left, because he more famous than SemenMajor.

Shin just left. I contacted him and here is why!!!

http://www.iphonefaketext.com/screens/MTAwNDIy.jpg">

:001_rolleyes:

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "UncleDilf"
Quote from: "Renee"I don't want to tell you people what to do but this Dilf asshole gets banned regularly at Van. Getting banned from Van almost takes an act of God. Trolls, rat fucks, idiots and trouble makers of all types have a home there.

Since that is the case, I'm a bit puzzled why he was allowed to set foot in here let alone create alts (Roadkill) and post all over the forum.

You guys can do what you want, I'm just curious of where the rational is in this. ac_dunno

You sound bitter. Do you know me to call me an asshole?

It is known that you are a fat nasty slob. Deal with it and get a life.

And never forgot Butch Rene. You are beautiful, no matter what they say....   ac_biggrin

http://1000uglypeople.com/wp-content/uploads/Im-In-My-Room-And-Waiting-4-U-Sexy-Girl-Fail.jpg">

You are hilarious.  ac_boring

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"I don't want to tell you people what to do but this Dilf asshole gets banned regularly at Van. Getting banned from Van almost takes an act of God. Trolls, rat fucks, idiots and trouble makers of all types have a home there.

Since that is the case, I'm a bit puzzled why he was allowed to set foot in here let alone create alts (Roadkill) and post all over the forum.

You guys can do what you want, I'm just curious of where the rational is in this. ac_dunno

http://media.photobucket.com/user/JR530_sk8/media/fatbitch.jpg.html">

Isn't PI against the rules? Is this a photo of someone from here?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"No, it isn't or it would have been long gone.

Just a random photo? I know Scouse is a fool.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

He's very immature.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He's very immature.

That comes with having a 6th grade education and the mental capacity of a squirrel.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

BortTheBorkle

S.emen why are you over here trash talking the VF, then wanna come schmooze with evs and the like? Pretty sure your different in people's minds there these days. Go beat your Thai gardener and grocery errand boy now. You Grumpy McAngrypants.

Bricktop

Quote from: "UncleDilf"

http://www.iphonefaketext.com/screens/MTAwNDIy.jpg">

Only problem is you didn't use the alter "UncleDilf" at BF, didya, boy?

Fail.

Bricktop

I'm with you.

Mods...start your engines...

RW

Unlike others, I don't read that shit hole.  They were immediate locked in RR and permabanned shortly thereafter.

That good enough or do we want to bitch about it some more?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "BortTheBorkle"

S.emen why are you over here trash talking the VF, then wanna come schmooze with evs and the like? Pretty sure your different in people's minds there these days. Go beat your Thai gardener and grocery errand boy now. You Grumpy McAngrypants.

Even if that is true, Twenty Dollars is not the only person that is involved with cross forum drama..

Let's face it, cross forum drama and racism is the glue holding the other forum together these days.

Bricktop

Sea Major is OK. Irish Kam, Scouser, Galium and other scum destroyed BF.

If we claim SM/TD as our own, and Van gets the rest, its a win for us.

Welcome, Twenty Dollars/Sea Major...this place can only benefit from having someone old and wise in its ranks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Sea Major is OK. Irish Kam, Scouser, Galium and other scum destroyed BF.

If we claim SM/TD as our own, and Van gets the rest, its a win for us.

Welcome, Twenty Dollars/Sea Major...this place can only benefit from having someone old and wise in its ranks.

Who is Galium?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview