The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

TD Is Seamajor From BF And He's An Obvious Troll

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mona"I am usually more diplomatic, I will argue a point that I feel an interest in, but I don't make a habit of dissecting other people's personas or behavioural motivation.  I rarely get on the bad side of anyone. The exception to that one being Gallium.  But that was because he considered anyone who didn't agree with him at all times to be an enemy.

I only knew the people of BF after it ended Mona.

Then you missed the most epic of personal implosions, which basically means, you didn't miss much.

Do you mean how BF ended?

Mona

No. Not all. That seemed to go out more with a whimper than an implosion. The implosion was all Galli.  It was sad to witness. He went from being an alright bloke to a certifiably insane entity that made the rest of the nonsense posted appear sensible.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"No. Not all. That seemed to go out more with a whimper than an implosion. The implosion was all Galli.  It was sad to witness. He went from being an alright bloke to a certifiably insane entity that made the rest of the nonsense posted appear sensible.

Mr Crowley has mentioned him..

Why did BF end anyway?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"No. Not all. That seemed to go out more with a whimper than an implosion. The implosion was all Galli.  It was sad to witness. He went from being an alright bloke to a certifiably insane entity that made the rest of the nonsense posted appear sensible.

Why did BF end anyway?

Look at the posters FFS!! They were here trying to get under our collective skin.

Mona

Why did BF end anyway?

I think the powers that be didn't want to continue pouring money and time into keeping it running.  BF had other priorities.

Anonymous

Why did BF end anyway?

I think the powers that be didn't want to continue pouring money and time into keeping it running.  BF had other priorities.

The owner did not see any reason to keep it going?

Mona

Why did BF end anyway?

BF was the owner as well as the name of the forum.  And he had other priorities in his own life and no longer had any interest in funding the forum. As far as I'm aware.

Anonymous

Why did BF end anyway?

BF was the owner as well as the name of the forum.  And he had other priorities in his own life and no longer had any interest in funding the forum. As far as I'm aware.

I see and thank you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"The toilet is a good place for them  ac_smile

VF was never for me, but now that Freud, Odi and Scouse are the main posters I won't even give it a glance anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"The toilet is a good place for them  ac_smile

VF was never for me, but now that Freud, Odi and Scouse are the main posters I won't even give it a glance anymore.

It was ok about 4-5 years ago.

RW

Before you go taking all the credit, did you make SMP harass the shit out of posters in their personal lives?  Did you instruct him to compromise members employment?  No, you did not.

While everyone is warning everyone else, the BFers should know that evs' favourite rat in the shit house happens to be one who actually had the police show up at his place because he was harassing a member in real life.  That wasn't his last either.  He has contacted employers and made numerous threats against members that would affect them personally.

You were warned newbs at VF.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Meh...that was just the trigger.

I started the war, like the shot that started WW1!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Before you go taking all the credit, did you make SMP harass the shit out of posters in their personal lives?  Did you instruct him to compromise members employment?  No, you did not.

While everyone is warning everyone else, the BFers should know that evs' favourite rat in the shit house happens to be one who actually had the police show up at his place because he was harassing a member in real life.  That wasn't his last either.  He has contacted employers and made numerous threats against members that would affect them personally.

You were warned newbs at VF.

That is frightening RW.

RW

It's true Fash.  There's been 4 for sure, I think maybe 5 that's he's harassed in real life.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview