The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

TD Is Seamajor From BF And He's An Obvious Troll

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's true Fash.  There's been 4 for sure, I think maybe 5 that's he's harassed in real life.

I saw what he wrote about Gordy on that biz review. If somebody fucked with my career like that....well, I would never just let it slide.

RW

Gordy wasn't the worst of it either Shen.  Like I said, police were involved.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Let's not even discuss the fascination that Monkey Pants has for child rape. That alone would make a sane forum owner put up a razor wire fence to keep that creep out. But not evs; she literally let him suckle on her teats like the mother rat we know her to be.

Her excuse...."we just don't have the manpower to keep him out"......You could smell the stink of that statement a mile away.

Sometimes I think she kept him around just to stick it in the faces of those of us who where mystified by his continued presence.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

On a public forum, he could info mine either way but I think it sends a message to kick someone who harasses poster IRL to all the other posters on the board.  It says it isn't condoned.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Gordy wasn't the worst of it either Shen.  Like I said, police were involved.

I don't know the details, but I do know what you are talking about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Gordy wasn't the worst of it either Shen.  Like I said, police were involved.

You mean ghost. She touched on it when she was here.

RW

I think he even did something to Superchecker but don't quote me on that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think he even did something to Superchecker but don't quote me on that.

He did. Tried to get him fired. I get worked up thinking about it. What an evil piece of shit.

Renee

And yet he led a charmed life, all warm and snug under the protection of the queen bee's crinoline.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I'm surprised he could handle soon's hissing and whimpering under there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"And yet he led a charmed life, all warm and snug under the protection of the queen bee's crinoline.

What a way to show ur friendship....enable creeps who want to wreck their lives.

Bricktop

I don't know...I kind of admire her altruism...

http://free-smiley.de/LOL-Smiley-Faces/LOL-Smiley-Face.gif">

Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview