"I thought I was going to die!"

Started by easter bunny, February 06, 2016, 09:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"If he's found not guilty will he get his job back?

Will he want it back?

Probably not but I have a sick feeling he might just sue the CBC when this turkey shoot is over. All three plaintiffs destroyed.

I thought there was more than three accusers?

Apparently so but up until now I was only aware of the three that were actually filing charges. Now that they've all fallen on their swords the crown is looking to call at least one other person to testify. The judge has allowed it so stay tuned. This should be good.   :pop:

I believe a fourth accuser testified today..

If he's acquitted, what do you predict for his career?

easter bunny

Maybe satellite radio? A podcast? It's weird because in his mind he's been completely vindicated, but I can't imagine any mainstream media company ever wanting to go near him now. He might just try to sue the CBC for lost wages.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Maybe satellite radio? A podcast? It's weird because in his mind he's been completely vindicated, but I can't imagine any mainstream media company ever wanting to go near him now. He might just try to sue the CBC for lost wages.

I believe he will return to broadcasting too, but like you said he's finished with mainstream..

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Maybe satellite radio? A podcast? It's weird because in his mind he's been completely vindicated, but I can't imagine any mainstream media company ever wanting to go near him now. He might just try to sue the CBC for lost wages.

He will be in the news after this over.

RW

I don't know what kind of defense CBC could put together to counter dismissal.

Q sucks without him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't know what kind of defense CBC could put together to counter dismissal.

Q sucks without him.

He will return to broadcasting somewhere.

RW

He can fill in for Sue Johansson on the Sunday Night Sex Show.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"I don't know what kind of defense CBC could put together to counter dismissal.

Q sucks without him.

I don't know either. Maybe something like: We reserve the right not to hire people who beat up women? =P

I had never even heard of Q until all of this became news.

RW

What he does in his bedroom is no business of the employer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What the fuck ever. Even if CBC was too hasty in getting rid of him, he's admitting he's violent. That is a millstone around the neck of anyone in the public spotlight. Maybe the ugly little shit can bulk up and start a new career in the WWF. Hey, Mike Tyson did it.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"What he does in his bedroom is no business of the employer.

Ordinarily I'd agree but I wouldn't feel comfortable working with someone who beats up women. I think it should be a case of don't ask - don't tell, and he told.  ac_unsure

edit: Also, it assumes that everything that happens in the bedroom is sex, and I don't think sex and violence are the same thing.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"What the fuck ever. Even if CBC was too hasty in getting rid of him, but admitting he's an abusive prick. That is a millstone around the neck of anyone in the public spotlight. Maybe the ugly little shit can bulk up and start a new career in the WWF. Hey, Mike Tyson did it.

Yes. I won't be lining up to get his autograph anytime soon.  :nea:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"What the fuck ever. Even if CBC was too hasty in getting rid of him, but admitting he's an abusive prick. That is a millstone around the neck of anyone in the public spotlight. Maybe the ugly little shit can bulk up and start a new career in the WWF. Hey, Mike Tyson did it.

Yes. I won't be lining up to get his autograph anytime soon.  :nea:

Even if he got his show back, the ratings would not be the same as they were..

I don't think he wants his old job back anyway.

RW

Quote from: "RW"What he does in his bedroom is no business of the employer.

Ordinarily I'd agree but I wouldn't feel comfortable working with someone who beats up women. I think it should be a case of don't ask - don't tell, and he told.  ac_unsure

edit: Also, it assumes that everything that happens in the bedroom is sex, and I don't think sex and violence are the same thing.

Some people like pain with their pleasure.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

On the rigs, we have a way of dealing with hands if we find out they like smacking around women or kids. They always quit.