Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Re: Canada Caves On Native Unhappines Like Europe Does Islam

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2013, 03:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What do you want them to do? Go in with night sticks, tear gas and rubber bullets? How about the army with tanks and real bullets? How would that improve the squalor in Aboriginal communities?

Anonymous

Gary Oak

Chugabooze are unhappy because they want more money and respect. They don't have to earn respect or money as they rightfully deserve everything handed to them on a silver platter because they are chugabooze. You immigrants just don't understand how the west works

Gary Oak

Can't we just give them infinately more and when they still are miserable then give them infinately more than that ?

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"That's racism to expect a chugaboo to obey the law

You may have some good points Gary, but when you use racial slurs nobody listens to them.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"That's racism to expect a chugaboo to obey the law

You may have some good points Gary, but when you use racial slurs nobody listens to them.

Who cares, this a forum you stupid whoriental kunt.

Leopardsocks

Hey, sparky...thats a big mouth you have there.

Care to try it on someone your own size?

I LIKE bigmouthed, ignorant, stupid troglodytes like you. Its fun to make you squirm.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Hey, sparky...thats a big mouth you have there.

Care to try it on someone your own size?

I LIKE bigmouthed, ignorant, stupid troglodytes like you. Its fun to make you squirm.

Thank you Mr Leopardsocks.

:)

Anonymous

I am disgusted with the shanty town poverty that exists on too many isolated Aboriginal settlements in this country. When the Idle No More movement started I believed it was about fixing these social injustices. The movement now lacks a coherent message, it has been hijacked by people with an agenda and the poverty on reserves will not change.

I am worried about shocks to the economy from these planned blockades. All Canadians will bear the brunt of that including rank and file Aboriginals. The only people that it won't affect are Chiefs like Theresa Spence who will make lots of money whether the economy functions or not.

Gary Oak

That's the thing, the natives get their money whether the economy is good or bad so why do they care if they harm the economy ? They don't like non natives enjoy our misfortunes

I don't believe that Seoulfag likes natives at all. I believe Seoulfag looks down on natives ,white people ...and everybody else....actually.

EU

You can't look down on anyone can you Gary...Is there a Pinoy on the planet more than 5 ft?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"That's the thing, the natives get their money whether the economy is good or bad so why do they care if they harm the economy ? They don't like non natives enjoy our misfortunes

I don't believe that Seoulfag likes natives at all. I believe Seoulfag looks down on natives ,white people ...and everybody else....actually.

That's rich coming from a guy that judges people entirely by their ethnicity.

Gary Oak

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"That's the thing, the natives get their money whether the economy is good or bad so why do they care if they harm the economy ? They don't like non natives enjoy our misfortunes

Did he ever said that shit for brains?
Permanently off his rocker