Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Peter Chow Is Better Than Justin Beiber

Started by Rambo Wong, February 11, 2016, 08:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo Wong

hOLY aNGELINA jOLIE ! Peter Chow is better than Justin Beiber. It's so funny how Peter Chow makes fun of Justin Beiber. I don't know why girls like Justin Beiber so much I hate Justin Beiber too.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"hOLY aNGELINA jOLIE ! Peter Chow is better than Justin Beiber. It's so funny how Peter Chow makes fun of Justin Beiber. I don't know why girls like Justin Beiber so much I hate Justin Beiber too.

">

Peter Chow packs his gloves with ballbearings. I also have reason to believe he's on the payroll of the triads.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"hOLY aNGELINA jOLIE ! Peter Chow is better than Justin Beiber. It's so funny how Peter Chow makes fun of Justin Beiber. I don't know why girls like Justin Beiber so much I hate Justin Beiber too.

">

You got the link wrong. Who is Peter Chow. Are you gay?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

">

You got the link wrong. Who is Peter Chow. Are you gay?
Rambo is Gary Oak and he gets everything wrong.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

">

Peter Chow packs his gloves with ballbearings. I also have reason to believe he's on the payroll of the triads.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

">

But you like Angelina Jolie?

Renee

Who the fuck is Peter Chow?

On second thought, a better question might be ....who the fuck cares?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Who the fuck is Peter Chow?

On second thought, a better question might be ....who the fuck cares?

I you don't care and I don't blame ya, but here's a sample.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWoZ_p_4lHQ

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Oh I see, he's your brother.

:t1929:  :t1929:  :t1929:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Oh I see, he's your brother.

:t1929:  :t1929:  :t1929:

:laugh3:

Rambo Wong

Peter Chow is so much better than Justin beiber yet Canada is so racist sinphobic that girls like Justin Beiber

better than Peter Chow. Peter Chow is so funny.

">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hahaha. I love Peter Chow.

He has a following.

Rambo Wong

Peter Chow is the funniest comedian I have ever seen. I always laugh so hard at all of his videos! Peter Chow ruv the black peoople.

">

Print
User actions