Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

TD Is By Far The Best BFaggot Troll

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2016, 03:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That isn't saying much, but yes Twenty Dollars you are best of the worst.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Shen Li"That isn't saying much, but yes Twenty Dollars you are best of the worst.

He will PM you soon, trying to side with him. Beware, That guy is very dangerous. He acts nice and put us as bad. But switch the sides. YOu will see soon, Chung Lee.

Aryan

Shhhuccckkky Shhhhuccckkky WONG TIME!!!!

There's a complement you can send straight to the wank bank Semen  ac_lmfao

Aryan

Semen hasn't had an erection in 10 years I hear, but you might be able to excite him enough, Chun Li..

Aryan

Or failing that just rub some shekel's together, that sound is meant to drive him wild

Anonymous

These new BFaggots couldn't get under my skin with a scalpel. Joe, where the fuck are ya? Will you show these dull nincompoops how the trolling game is played? They are trying so hard and failing so badly.

Anyway, I got to get out here. I'll fall asleep if I read anymore of the new BFaggots trying to piss me off. :laugh3:

Toodaloo girls.

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "Shen Li"These new BFaggots couldn't get under my skin with a scalpel. Joe, where the fuck are ya? Will you show these dull nincompoops how the trolling game is played? They are trying so hard and failing so badly.

Anyway, I got to get out here. I'll fall asleep if I read anymore of the new BFaggots trying to piss me off. :laugh3:

Toodaloo girls.

Calling for backup from Joe? Successful "trolls" don't CALL for backup. He has to show us the "trolling game"? I thought you could do that? You are pissed off because you post very angry.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "BortTheBorkle"
Quote from: "Shen Li"These new BFaggots couldn't get under my skin with a scalpel. Joe, where the fuck are ya? Will you show these dull nincompoops how the trolling game is played? They are trying so hard and failing so badly.

Toodaloo girls.

Calling for backup from Joe? Successful "trolls" don't CALL for backup. He has to show us the "trolling game"? I thought you could do that? You are pissed off because you post very angry.

Do these people a favor. Scram.

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Toodaloo girls.

Do these people a favor. Scram.

Why so angry? You live in "paradise" yet are on many forums all day, every day and are angry the whole time.

Twenty Dollars

You happen to be batting 500 today. I believe you are close to batting 1000.

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You happen to be batting 500 today. I believe you are close to batting 1000.

You refer to me getting banned? Ouch! Don't know what I'll ever do if I get banned a second time in one day. You act like I'm being fired from my job or being evicted from my home or something, like my life depends on it. That's how small your world is that you think my being banned is a punishment to me. lol!

Anonymous

I never thought it possible, but these BF and now VF trolls make Gary Oak/Rambo/Lance entertaining by comparison.

RW

Toodaloo girls.

She's not calling for backup.  She's calling for an example of a decent troll so you can learn how it's done son.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Toodaloo girls.

She's not calling for backup.  She's calling for an example of a decent troll so you can learn how it's done son.

Joe's type of trolling is too cerebral for these donkeys. They wouldn't it get even if Joe left them written directions.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "RW"

Toodaloo girls.

Again, asking someone else to show me how it's done says she can't do it herself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview