Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"shin rarely posts here.

That's a shame.

I would liked to have read shin's opinions about this sub.

Anonymous

A real good sense of humor too. That kiebers fella is alright too.

asal

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Shen Li"That isn't saying much, but yes Twenty Dollars you are best of the worst.

False.  Not putting twenty dollars down, I like talking to him - especially about CR.  Most of the BF'ers are awesome - even the dumbasses.  I have a bunch of them blocked  :laugh:  Maybe three, but I don't mind talking to them, even the blocked ones - they're still funny (just repetitive).

That's an opinion and I don't give a fuck about yours. The BFaggots are immature assholes and baglickers. You like em, you can have em

TD and Shin fit in here, but unlike the others they have made an effort not to be dicks ALL the time.

I do like them.

The others aren't all dicks.  Your count of good bastards ends at two?  That's it?

asal

Quote from: "Herman"

A real good sense of humor too. That kiebers fella is alright too.

kiebers is a really great guy.  He's not one of the bastards - he just gets along with everyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"That isn't saying much, but yes Twenty Dollars you are best of the worst.

False.  Not putting twenty dollars down, I like talking to him - especially about CR.  Most of the BF'ers are awesome - even the dumbasses.  I have a bunch of them blocked  :laugh:  Maybe three, but I don't mind talking to them, even the blocked ones - they're still funny (just repetitive).

That's an opinion and I don't give a fuck about yours. The BFaggots are immature assholes and baglickers. You like em, you can have em

TD and Shin fit in here, but unlike the others they have made an effort not to be dicks ALL the time.

I do like them.

The others aren't all dicks.  Your count of good bastards ends at two?  That's it?

You like some people, Shen Li does not. Likely it works the other way around too. It's not a big deal and it's pointless to fight about it. Nobody will change their mind.

asal

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Most of the people here would disagree with the BF gang, but that's fine asal..

Twenty Dollars fits in well with our little group.

hi fash  ac_hithere

At least you guys like one or two of them.  :)  That's a start.

asal

I do like them.

You like some people, Shen Li does not. Likely it works the other way around too. It's not a big deal and it's pointless to fight about it. Nobody will change their mind.

The other way around is I like everyone that Shen likes  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Most of the people here would disagree with the BF gang, but that's fine asal..

Twenty Dollars fits in well with our little group.

hi fash  ac_hithere

At least you guys like one or two of them.  :)  That's a start.

I don't dislike any of them, but some have tested our patience.

Anonymous

I do like them.

The other way around is I like everyone that Shen likes  :001_tongue:

Who you like or who she does not, doesn't matter. We all pick the people we like and we don't care what others think.

Twenty Dollars

He's really a cool person. Crafty sense of humor.

RW

I do like them.

I don't get this Herm.  I change my mind all the time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I do like them.

I don't get this Herm.  I change my mind all the time.

I think what Herm means is that arguing with someone that certain people are good or bad will not change their opinion of them.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview