The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

No Wonder BF Died

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2016, 04:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"A home for most the boring, unimaginative trolls on the planet. A real snooze fest.

I can't believe it got off the ground in the first place.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Every thing said here is Bollix .

NO Trolls can take over a Forum .

Trolls get a Ban .

I am an Ex BF member . It was a Great site . Run perfectly .

Its BIAS / WEAK / CRONYISM Moderating that Kills a Forum .

This place is the Poster Boy for it .

Its my Opinion if ya Ban me , ya only proving my Point .

Then why did it fold? No control. People here like to be in control.

One more thing Kam. You are part and parcel of cronyism at the other place. My suggestion is to take a hike if you feel cheated.

Cheated about What SEMEN ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

RW

Do you think we give a shit about your previous forum drama?  I think I've already asked that and the answer remains a resounding no.  

Listen boys, it's obvious you've heard about us from another forum and maybe you've even been turfed from it.  If you couldn't make a go of it there, you sure as shit won't get on here.  DiLF and SCOUSE have already been shown the door.

Say what you want about the administration of this place - it will never be a homeless shelter for forum rejects.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Trolls get a Ban .

One more thing Kam. You are part and parcel of cronyism at the other place. My suggestion is to take a hike if you feel cheated.

Is your Caps Lock or Shift button on the fritz or something?
Beware of Gaslighters!

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "RW"Do you think we give a shit about your previous forum drama?  I think I've already asked that and the answer remains a resounding no.  

Listen boys, it's obvious you've heard about us from another forum and maybe you've even been turfed from it.  If you couldn't make a go of it there, you sure as shit won't get on here.  DiLF and SCOUSE have already been shown the door.

Say what you want about the administration of this place - it will never be a homeless shelter for forum rejects.

Your members are the ones who keep bringing up BF, not us. I'm just going with it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "RW"Holy fuck are you boring.

Come on RW. Take a minute, think, come back, and then put me in my place with a good one. I know you can. I won't judge you if it takes a couple hours.

RW

You don't inspire me to think of a good come back.  Can you be more interesting so I can toss you a proper zinger?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Having been a member of BF for longer than these parasitic and puerile pissants, I can say with absolutely certainty that these guys were the demise of the place.

However, they were like roaches that infested an already decrepit premises. There were no real quality posters in the place, and these buffoons were all BF had. That and his several female alters.

Banning them would have emptied the outhouse, so BF held on, hoping that quality posters, like yours humbly, would proliferate. That was never going to happen while these caterwauling cretins flooded every thread with 4 year old poo poo and pee pee level inanity. I have to say I'm amazed at the absolute basement level bullshit these idiots could conjure up. I've never seen such a coalition of cranially malformed primates, and as you all know, I've been around.

The real laugh is that they are utterly harmless as individuals. None of them have the brain and wit to partake in a knock knock joke. They just group together and play the web equivalent of the Loudest Fart game. They never quite understood that those outside the cadre of crazies were laughing AT them, not with them.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "RW"

Trolls get a Ban .

Its Jammed by Bits of Weed and Bread Crumbs .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Having been a member of BF for longer than these parasitic and puerile pissants, I can say with absolutely certainty that these guys were the demise of the place.

However, they were like roaches that infested an already decrepit premises. There were no real quality posters in the place, and these buffoons were all BF had. That and his several female alters.

Banning them would have emptied the outhouse, so BF held on, hoping that quality posters, like yours humbly, would proliferate. That was never going to happen while these caterwauling cretins flooded every thread with 4 year old poo poo and pee pee level inanity. I have to say I'm amazed at the absolute basement level bullshit these idiots could conjure up. I've never seen such a coalition of cranially malformed primates, and as you all know, I've been around.

The real laugh is that they are utterly harmless as individuals. None of them have the brain and wit to partake in a knock knock joke. They just group together and play the web equivalent of the Loudest Fart game. They never quite understood that those outside the cadre of crazies were laughing AT them, not with them.

Hi Krieg! Yeah, you had a major meltdown and rage quit. You got trolled hard and everyone saw it.

RW

Trolls get a Ban .

Trying to lure Hansel and Gretel to smoke up with you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

BortTheBorkle

Trolls get a Ban .

KAM! Shame on you! I never pictured you as a weed addict. That shit'll turn you into a *nope*!

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Having been a member of BF for longer than these parasitic and puerile pissants, I can say with absolutely certainty that these guys were the demise of the place.

Not surprising in the least.

I'm waiting for one of them to yell "pull my finger".  :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "Renee"

Not surprising in the least.

I'm waiting for one of them to yell "pull my finger".  :001_rolleyes:

Pull my finger. Oh, was I supposed to fart before or after you pull it? Cause I already did.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview