The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

No Wonder BF Died

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2016, 04:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

A home for most the boring, unimaginative trolls on the planet. A real snooze fest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"A home for most the boring, unimaginative trolls on the planet. A real snooze fest.

A forum like that would have a difficult time holding anyone's attention for very long.

Renee

And now these inbred BF scumbags are homeless and looking to set up shop here.

Honestly, is this what we want?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"A home for most the boring, unimaginative trolls on the planet. A real snooze fest.

Fact is the gang rat packed the place and took over. Similar to VF, and here. Looks they are still here. They will push as hard as they can. They could care less if they are banned. Pushing it to the max is the game. Regular posters get bored and leave.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Fact is the gang rat packed the place and took over. Similar to VF, and here. Looks they are still here. They will push as hard as they can. They could care less if they are banned. Pushing it to the max is the game. Regular posters get bored and leave.

^^This....we should probably at least listen to someone who has had experience with this pack of rat fucks on two different forums.

So far I do not see the this bunch as being members we should be proud to associate with. They are exactly the kind that drive off good posters.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

So, BF wasn't always a childish troll forum Twenty Dollars?

A few boring trolls came in and wrecked a good discussion board?

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

^^This....we should probably at least listen to someone who has had experience with this pack of rat fucks on two different forums.

So far I do not see the this bunch as being members we should be proud to associate with. They are exactly the kind that drive off good posters.

What part of "the banning has already started to happen" isn't clear?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"

What part of "the banning has already started to happen" isn't clear?

It's clear, he knows.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"That was to Renee :)

I didn't know you were banning them.

Usually it takes a 4 page talk fest and a decision by committee. :laugh3:

IRISH KAM

Every thing said here is Bollix .

NO Trolls can take over a Forum .

Trolls get a Ban .

I am an Ex BF member . It was a Great site . Run perfectly .

Its BIAS / WEAK / CRONYISM Moderating that Kills a Forum .

This place is the Poster Boy for it .

Its my Opinion if ya Ban me , ya only proving my Point .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Every thing said here is Bollix .

Trolls get a Ban .

This forum will die soon enough. Usually forums with attitudes of mods like at this place have fallen from grace. This one is newer and has had no grace to fall from. They're off on the wrong foot here.

BortTheBorkle

Semen being a crybaby again. Have you no end to your sniveling? You think we ruined BF, but if we were a problem BF himself was a bigger one for NOT BANNING US. That was his choice, not ours. Just like they have not made the choice to ban us here yet, but complain anyway. That makes them their own problem. I remember when that place went down, it was you who was banned for blackmailing mods and threatening to expose their PI (you've yet to explain that because it's embarrassing to you and you have no defense), not KAM, Scouse, Dilf, or myself. BF shut it down because he had personal issues and didn't want it anymore. If you paid any attention over your crybaby bullshit, you would notice he had alluded to it for months (thread about leaving his belongings to certain members, like how he said he was giving me his disco stuff). You're making yourself look stupid.

Twenty Dollars

Trolls get a Ban .

Then why did it fold? No control. People here like to be in control.

One more thing Kam. You are part and parcel of cronyism at the other place. My suggestion is to take a hike if you feel cheated.

BortTheBorkle

Trolls get a Ban .

Then why did it fold? No control. People here like to be in control.

One more thing Kam. You are part and parcel of cronyism at the other place. My suggestion is to take a hike if you feel cheated.

Answer my question S.emen. How is it that you were banned at the end of BF, yet scouse, KAM, Dilf and I weren't?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview