Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

What wakes you?

Started by RW, February 16, 2016, 11:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Hermanating = breakfast.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"When I'm sleeping in my wellsite trailer, my phone wakes me up. When I'm at home, the old lady wanting a good Hermanating wakes me up.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

What woke me this morning was a coyote caught in a farmer's fence at the edge of the lease.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"What woke me this morning was a coyote caught in a farmer's fence at the edge of the lease.

Are you sure it wasn't just two cats "hermanating"?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"What woke me this morning was a coyote caught in a farmer's fence at the edge of the lease.

Are you sure it wasn't just two cat "hermanating"?

I am not an egg head like you. Is it Hermanating or Hermanizing? Whatever it is, it wakes me up when I'm home. Not that I mind.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

I am not an egg head like you. Is it Hermanating or Hermanizing? Whatever it is, it wakes me up when I'm home. Not that I mind.

I think they are both correct depending on useage.

The present tense would be "hermanating"; as in...."Go away, don't bother me, I'm "hermanating". :mad:

The past tense would be "hermanizing"; as in....." Yesterday my 3 year old interrupted me while I was "hermanizing".  :ohmy:

Either way they are both forms of the word " hermanate"; meaning the act of "hermanation". :001_rolleyes:

I can't believe I just wrote that. I really need to get a life. :laugh3: :oeudC:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

The present tense would be "hermanating"; as in...."Go away, don't bother me, I'm "hermanating". :mad:

The past tense would be "hermanizing"; as in....." Yesterday my 3 year old interrupted me while I was "hermanizing".  :ohmy:

Either way they are both forms of the word " hermanate"; meaning the act of "hermanation". :001_rolleyes:

I can't believe I just wrote that. I really need to get a life. :laugh3: :oeudC:

Now do you see why I call you an egg head. :001_tongue:

Renee

Unfortunately, yes I do.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

It's not the word I would choose for Renee, but she is intelligent.

Anonymous

Renee is bright. She knows no offense is intended.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hermanating...   :laugh3:

It wakes me up in the morning.

Anonymous

Is this the weekend GrAnnie?

Annie

Yes it is Fash. She will be induced this Saturday at 1pm.  Woohoo, finally I'll be able to meet my very first Grand baby  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

It wakes me up in the morning.

Haha, I guess so! Oh, you should get yourself one of those Magic Wands! I hear they're awesome!  :wink: