News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

why do supposedly asian people here dislike asian so much?

Started by instigator, January 11, 2013, 10:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

instigator

they wont even let asian people post without interfering and editing their posts.

just shows how idiotic those who run this board are

they are just driving more nails into their coffin.

number one rule for freedom of information and expression is to not fuck with it.

the mods here have crossed the line and broken the law regarding freedom of information and basic human right to freedom of expression.

instigator

because they got rejected by @1ph@ asian they feel they can just shit on asian mankind

man i feel sorry for you useless twerps. can't even argue without playing your stupid internet games

Leopardsocks

instigator

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "instigator"because they got rejected by /lpha asian they feel they can just shit on asian mankind

man i feel sorry for you useless twerps. can't even argue without playing your stupid internet games

We all love our tiny constipator. We won't judge your lifestyle choices either. Big MUAHHH

good one shitbreeder

cc

Look. We all know that for a few it is hard to accept that they are of 2 races and so they deny, become angry and lash out

Work on it.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Look. We all know that for a few it is hard to accept that they are of 2 races and so they deny, become angry and lash out

Work on it.

He should work on it cc, but he does not seem interested in changing.