News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The other place is getting stranger and stranger by the day.

Started by Obvious Li, January 12, 2013, 12:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

i particularly think bb has lost her mind....she has resorted to posting endless gifs in response to anything she doesn't like......mimi just sinks deeper into denial, narcissism and insufferable pretension.....when the queens are a bit off the rest of the hive gets nervous..... :mrgreen:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"We really need more emoticons to express yawns.

we do we do...who can resolve this issue.....????? :ugeek:  :geek:  :mrgreen:  :|  :roll:  :!:  :?:  :idea:  :arrow:  :twisted:  :evil:  :cry:  :oops:  :shock:  :?  8-)  :lol:  :x  :o  :(  ;)  :)  :D

Anonymous

I thought about starting a health, beauty, fashion and home economics subforum there.

I have changed my mind about that..

cc

Renee is a killer. Smart, knowledgeable and fast draw. Not for the honeybees to tangle with ... unless they want to be mauled ... with facts and class, lol

Any coming back for seconds is either a slow learner or a masochist

Fortunately, and predictably, we never have issues

Aside: Yes, I was very pissed for that "fat" morality bit @ Renee. Lost a lot of my respect, the morality queen did over that one. I don't think the end victim knows how bad she ended up getting mauled
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Vancouver

Apparently Ghost, bb, annie, Sharlee, and two male posters attended the meetup. I can't seem to figure out who the two man were.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/13/semehyqe.jpg">

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Time is malleable

Odinson

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Apparently Ghost, bb, annie, Sharlee, and two male posters attended the meetup. I can't seem to figure out who the two man were.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/13/semehyqe.jpg">

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Male-hands in that pic? Where?

Mine look like iron-plated compared to those hands.

GORDY GAMBINO

Romero and Alberto

the 4 womaz ya you are right on that one

and the prettyiest hand is the prettyiesy broad ....ghost

she is a babe
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

You can see that those hands have never seen physical labour.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"You can see that those hands have never seen physical labour.

None of them have ever lifted anything heavier than a cup of coffee.

Those hands would not survive a handshake around here.

;)

Firm handshake is always positive.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
None of them have ever lifted anything heavier than a cup of coffee.

Those hands would not survive a handshake around here.

;)

Firm handshake is always positive.

You would not like any of those people. A pack of white liberal elitist cocksuckers lacking in common sense and too much self-rightousness. I'm looking forward to the day when those types die off and non-whites become the majority here. Best thing white lefties could do for "the planet".

Now that would mean that I will be a rare sight in Canada... Singled out. I like challenge.  :lol:

Odinson

The turks here buy a restaurant and toggle the ownership between relatives every 2years... Why?

Because thereĀ“s a loop-hole in our law that allows them to recieve government help-sum each time.

We think that these foreigners are stupid but I think they are very clever since they are able to find every loop-hole on which they can exploit.