Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A new member???

Started by Bricktop, February 23, 2016, 01:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tangy

Neither hiding nor shy; just busy reading up on what y'all been writing about.

I'm a 49-year-old female passing for 37, work for local government as a land use planner or urban planner or city planner or whatever the hell you want to call it. Born and currently living in British Columbia. Lived in Oregon for 20 years. I'm single, bitter, and pretty fucking tired of it already.  

I haven't had time to dig very deep here and don't know what conventions you use for introductions. AMA.
MORE COWBELL.

Anonymous

Quote from: "tangy"Neither hiding nor shy; just busy reading up on what y'all been writing about.

I'm a 49-year-old female passing for 37, work for local government as a land use planner or urban planner or city planner or whatever the hell you want to call it. Born and currently living in British Columbia. Lived in Oregon for 20 years. I'm single, bitter, and pretty fucking tired of it already.  

I haven't had time to dig very deep here and don't know what conventions you use for introductions. AMA.

Are you into big guys about your age with tattoos? :icon_wink:  

Just kidding, welcome tangy.

RW

Careful you don't let go of too much personal information.  Some people here will exploit the shit out of it especially pics and such.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Careful you don't let go of too much personal information.  Some people here will exploit the shit out of it especially pics and such.

What do you mean "some people"? That's fine talk from the resident "internet predator". ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "tangy"Neither hiding nor shy; just busy reading up on what y'all been writing about.

49?

The senior citizens section is third door on the right.

Ask Twenty Dollars or Keeper for directions if you lose your way.

And pronouncing your marital status?? Not a good move.

PM's incoming from the dateless and desperate.

tangy

BC is big enough to hide me I hope.
MORE COWBELL.

RW

You can't hide from an Internet predator like me ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

She speaketh the truth...this, from personal experience...

RW

You turned me into a predator :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I tried to run...seriously...I tried so hard to escape...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Welcome Tangy, yep gotta be careful with sharing too much personal stuff. This bunch is the best bunch I've seen but there's always a lurker or troll hiding somewhere that could exploit just to be an hole.  I'm in B.C. too and almost into my late 40's as well  :JC_howdy:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

There's more wrinkles in this forum than a sharpei puppy...

Annie

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"There's more wrinkles in this forum than a sharpei puppy...

Speak for yourself! I moisturize every day!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous