Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What wakes you?

Started by RW, February 16, 2016, 11:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hermanating...   :laugh3:

It wakes me up in the morning.

Haha, I guess so! Oh, you should get yourself one of those Magic Wands! I hear they're awesome!  :wink:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

Haha, I guess so! Oh, you should get yourself one of those Magic Wands! I hear they're awesome!  :wink:

When the old lady wants to be Hermanized, sleeping in is not even an option.

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

There is something about Herman and a wand that makes a really odd visual.   :nea:  :shock:

Something tells me Herman is not exactly the magic wand type. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Everyone is the magic wand type IMHO :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Everyone is the magic wand type IMHO :)

:confused1:

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Everyone is the magic wand type IMHO :)

I respectfully disagree.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Maybe he could get it for his lady so he can sleep in sometimes?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mona

I set an alarm for every fifteen minutes from 6am on weekdays,  but more often than not, I wake to the sounds of my children bickering or getting ready, or coming in to say good morning to me.

Annie

I'm usually woken by a cat meowing for food (when the bowl is empty/half full) or when one of them jumps on me, lands on my face and digs in his toenails into my head every 5 friggin minutes. And it's the biggest fattest one too  acc_angry