Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I hate to brag...but...

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2016, 08:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I am most certainly not wrong.

Yes you are.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Nope.

Yep.

From a psychological standpoint alone you wrong.

Jealousy and envy are distinctly different emotions. Unlike jealousy, envy completely lacks the feelings of betrayal and outrage that are necessary for jealousy to occur.

I feel no betrayal or outrage at not having your level of geekness. I only feel relief. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Nope.

Yep.

From a psychological standpoint alone you wrong.

Jealousy and envy are distinctly different emotions. Unlike jealousy, envy completely lacks the feelings of betrayal and outrage that are necessary for jealousy to occur.

I feel no betrayal or outrage at not having your level of geekness. I only feel relief. :laugh3:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Geeks.

Envious?

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"You think it's cool haha.

Yes I do. Now where's that shake fist smiley?  :sneaky2:  :laugh:

I like that you think it's cool.  It makes me feel less alone in my nerdom.  Haha

For years I thought I was the only one.  ac_biggrin

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Coveting.

Okay Buffalo Bob, that's enough out of you.

Hannibal Lecter: First principles, Clarice. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?

Clarice Starling: He kills women...

Hannibal Lecter: No. That is incidental. What is the first and principal thing he does? What needs does he serve by killing?

Clarice Starling: Anger, um, social acceptance, and, huh, sexual frustrations, sir...

Hannibal Lecter: No! He covets. That is his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer now.

Clarice Starling: No. We just...

Hannibal Lecter: No. We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don't your eyes seek out the things you want

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"It's Buffalo Bill.

/runs

Yeah well in Joe Dirt....it was Buffalo Bob. :laugh3:

RW

I liked Joe Dirt WAY more than I expected to haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I liked Joe Dirt WAY more than I expected to haha

Snakes and sparklers......This IS the good stuff. :laugh3: