News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Meet the Revenue Canada Telephone Scam Guy!

Started by eagle, February 29, 2016, 09:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Donald"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley""Oh, Mr Herman...my name is Rangeesh from your wonderful, wonderful bank...I would be liking to be asking you some questions for a survey...it will not cost you one rupee...er, I mean dollar...would you be so kind as to answer my questions and you may win a new Ferrari, hand built in Bangla Desh...".

What I recommend is a total shutdown of all Indian telemarketers until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

You got small hands. :laugh3:

easter bunny

Quote from: "Mr Crowley""Oh, Mr Herman...my name is Rangeesh from your wonderful, wonderful bank...I would be liking to be asking you some questions for a survey...it will not cost you one rupee...er, I mean dollar...would you be so kind as to answer my questions and you may win a new Ferrari, hand built in Bangla Desh...".

What I recommend is a total shutdown of all Indian telemarketers until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

:laugh:

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Do these work on anyone?

I dont answer my phone. Mail it to me.

Problem solved  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

The Donald

Quote from: "Herman"

You got small hands. :laugh3:

I have beautiful hands.
Make America Great Again