Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

And so it begins - Death by Doctor

Started by RW, March 03, 2016, 03:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Doesn't matter what you do, you still look good  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I think letting someone who is going to suffer terribly before dying shouldn't be forced to.

Youre right. This is a serious thread. I believe it's a Doctors duty to discuss this alternative with family members. Makes it easier on everyone. Mom lived a charmed long life in her own home. As time passed her quality of life went down hill. That morning we took her to the hospital. She was very ill. She was t going to make it. Her Doctor suggested a mix with the injection he wanted to give her. She passed away within the hour. It was sad. She looked very peaceful.

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Doesn't matter what you do, you still look good  ac_smile

Thanks GrAnnie, but I see what you and RW are seeing and it does look really creepy in a slideshow kinda way. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Doesn't matter what you do, you still look good  ac_smile

Thanks GrAnnie, but I see what you and RW are seeing and it does look really creepy in a slideshow kinda way. :laugh3:

Renee, I really like your Avatar.....

keeper

Quote from: "easter bunny"The alternative is not very pleasant either. Soup. Nothing but soup. Every day.  ac_unsure

https://horrorandsons.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/20160215_013239_resized.jpg">

Yeah, and nothing but fucking hats as presents for birthdays and Christmas. acc_angry

Not true,

Sun Glasses

New Ear buds

brush

curling iron

lip stick

nose hair clippers

Q-Tips

eye drops

mouth wash

ac_biggrin

easter bunny

Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "easter bunny"The alternative is not very pleasant either. Soup. Nothing but soup. Every day.  ac_unsure

Yeah, and nothing but fucking hats as presents for birthdays and Christmas. acc_angry

Not true,

Sun Glasses

New Ear buds

brush

curling iron

lip stick

nose hair clippers

Q-Tips

eye drops

mouth wash

ac_biggrin

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"

Not true,

Sun Glasses

New Ear buds

brush

curling iron

lip stick

nose hair clippers

Q-Tips

eye drops

mouth wash

ac_biggrin

lol Keeper