The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

High School Memories

Started by Renee, March 08, 2016, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"Why are you here TD?

Why are you? Why is Renee here? Why do you care, why I'm here?

I'm invested in this place in more than one way i.e. I pay the hosting bill and have shared forums with these folks for years and years.

Your turn.  Why are you here?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/9EE35E37-B45E-4B15-B876-9D2BFDA31AA2_zpsnnkhur8s.jpg.html">

Let's go with attention whore who NEVER gets any. Learn some manners sis.

:crazy:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

I'm invested in this place in more than one way i.e. I pay the hosting bill and have shared forums with these folks for years and years.

I suppose it means something somehow. To you? Does this then allow your friend Renee to make a racsist comment related to me being a dumb Jew? Would it be the same for me to say most Asians can't see? Isn't this the same type of banter? Grow up, and move ahead.

Anonymous

I suppose it means something somehow. To you? Does this then allow your friend Renee to make a racsist comment related to me being a dumb Jew? Would it be the same for me to say most Asians can't see? Isn't this the same type of banter? Grow up, and move ahead.

I know you are trolling, but if there was any insult in her post it was directed at you personally..

And yes, jokes have been made about Asians and driving ability as it relates to sight..

Some of them even by Shen Li.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know you are trolling, but if there was any insult in her post it was directed at you personally..

And yes, jokes have been made about Asians and driving ability as it relates to sight..

So insults and the like are acceptable? When I make a legit comment, I receive an insult. Do you see this? If it's the way it is, I'll play along.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

So insults and the like are acceptable? When I make a legit comment, I receive an insult. Do you see this? If it's the way it is, I'll play along.

You insult people all the time..

You troll all the time by pretending you don't understand posts..

Renee is playing along with you.

Renee

Okay, I'll take the Jew part back but that still doesn't change the fact that you are dumber than a bag of hair.

BTW, you have more "whine" going on there than can be found in a whole case of bottom shelf Manischewitz. :laugh3:

Fucking wussy-assed little prick, you think you can start shit with me and not get it back in return? :laugh3: Go fuck yourself, little surfer boy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/16486A64-282F-4F36-AC6B-171582BC7AAB_zpsoiujdl5c.jpg.html">

Quick Renee fill this out. Pretty sure someone will care.

RW

You still haven't answered my question.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

QuoteYou troll all the time by pretending you don't understand posts..

He doesn't post like someone with the IQ of a coffee table on other forums.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/16486A64-282F-4F36-AC6B-171582BC7AAB_zpsoiujdl5c.jpg.html">

Quick Renee fill this out. Pretty sure someone will care.

Meanwhile you're the one whining about being called racist names ("dumb Jew") which BTW, is basically an oxymoron.  :laugh3:

You're such a loser. No wonder all your former BF compadres can't stand you.

http://eyeofthefish.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/old_surfer_dude1.jpg">

Put some pants on, old man. You're teasing the fish.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Usually elderly people like TD enjoy sharing the wisdom they have acquired.

RW

"How dare you call my people smart!" said no "race" ever.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Meanwhile you're the one whining about being called racist names ("dumb Jew") which BTW, is basically an oxymoron.  :laugh3:

You're such a loser. No wonder all your former BF compadres can't stand you.

http://eyeofthefish.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/old_surfer_dude1.jpg">

Put some pants on, old man. You're teasing the fish.

And me by not turning more to camera!
Beware of Gaslighters!