The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Happy International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2016, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

See!!

I'll bet dollars to donuts that Renee likes nothing more than to wander the mall, her glazed and lust filled eyes scanning clothes stores and shoe shops for the latest fashion fad, and a quick look at the bargain bin...you know...just in case. I can see her eyes gleam as a shoe salesMAN brings out some horridly carved and shaped hoof for her perusal and tryout.

"Do you think these heels make my ass look big?'

CristinAldrete

happy happy! :yahoo: i had a metal detecting trip to the beach. nice trip!

Anonymous

Quote from: "CristinAldrete"happy happy! :yahoo: i had a metal detecting trip to the beach. nice trip!

I have heard of people searching for coins at the beach using metal detectors.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Honey, if you idiots want to spend your hard earned on gossip magazines, $2000 handbags, preposterous, outrageously priced footwear and dresses the celebrities wear, we are only to willing to accommodate your shallow and vapid lust in return for a healthy profit.

Darwin's Law, baby. The strong survive...the weak go shopping. And we know how you all looooove shopping.

The "strong" survive BECAUSE we go shopping.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"See!!

I'll bet dollars to donuts that Renee likes nothing more than to wander the mall, her glazed and lust filled eyes scanning clothes stores and shoe shops for the latest fashion fad, and a quick look at the bargain bin...you know...just in case. I can see her eyes gleam as a shoe salesMAN brings out some horridly carved and shaped hoof for her perusal and tryout.

WTF is your point?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I've proved men haven't evolved far past knuckle dragging.

Men can generally be classified as an evolutionary dead end. There primative aggressive behavior and their overall lack of empathy for their own kind and their steadfast refusal to evolve emotionally, has pretty much doomed us all.

The truly the sad part is that it's not that men can't evolve, it's that they won't. :sad:

You are using this avatar again Renee?

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"See!!

WTF is your point?

That women are more focussed on trinkets and frivolities than running the world and building a better planet.

RW

We have to look hot so we can get good jobs FFS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

You want to look hot to get laid and have babies, that many of you really don't give a fuck about.

RW

Yeah because "dead beat mom" is such a common phrase.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

One day archaic attitudes will catch up with legislation.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Fuck you.

No-one who knows me would EVER accuse me of sexism.

Read into that what you will.

RW

I didn't accuse you of sexism.

Stop being so damn ornery FFS!
Beware of Gaslighters!