Last post: Today at 08:04:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Deadskinmask Doesn't Like Us Very Much

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2016, 01:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "keeper"Regrettably it was me who banned DSM because of a few emails that I was assured he was SMP. After RW / Fash asked me to lift the ban I apologized to DSM who at the time accepted the apology but continued to bad mouth this place and act like an asshat... he can come and go I don't have a problem with him anymore. At least he doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.

Just sayin.

Are you a mod here?

Keeper used to be.

Mona

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I thought DSM was SMP at first too. The first reason was because of his avi. Who the heck would wear dead skin as a mask and have someone actually use it for an avi? Ew!

Dead skin mask is a song by Slayer.  And I'm pretty sure his avi is from a horror movie or the album cover or something like that.

RW

Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"I thought DSM was SMP at first too. The first reason was because of his avi. Who the heck would wear dead skin as a mask and have someone actually use it for an avi? Ew!

Dead skin mask is a song by Slayer.

Can you tell we don't know our metal?  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

Quote from: "RW"

Dead skin mask is a song by Slayer.

Can you tell we don't know our metal?  Haha

I'm not overly informed on the really heavy metal but I have friends who are right into it. I only knew this one specifically because Deaders had explained in BF where he got his username and posted the music video.

Annie

Ohhh, I didn't know that! I thought it related to something really gross like Silence of the Lambs kind of thing.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohhh, I didn't know that! I thought it related to something really gross like Silence of the Lambs kind of thing.

I thought it was from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Anonymous

Dead skin mask is a song by Slayer.  And I'm pretty sure his avi is from a horror movie or the album cover or something like that.

I would not have known that Mona..

I don't have any Slayer songs on my phone.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohhh, I didn't know that! I thought it related to something really gross like Silence of the Lambs kind of thing.

I would have guessed Devil's Rejects.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I actually saw that flick.

RW

That's a movie I wish I could go back and unwatch.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

That's a movie I wish I could go back and unwatch.

I do not like anything by Rob Zombie. Music or films.

Mona

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I would not have known that Mona..

I don't have any Slayer songs on my phone.

Neither do I. I just remembered that Deaders had shared the song. So I googled it to find out who sang it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview