Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Deadskinmask Doesn't Like Us Very Much

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2016, 01:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Do we push him into it though by the way we treat him?

Push a grown man into acting like a little girl?

Sorry to go all Shen Li on you RW, but I believe Mr Crowley described dsm perfectly.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Do we push him into it though by the way we treat him?

Push a grown man into acting like a little girl?

Sorry to go all Shen Li on you RW, but I believe Mr Crowley described dsm perfectly.

Various people here attack him as soon as he sets foot in this place. He does nothing but defend himself. I would do no less.

All this whining that he allegedly does and that people are bitching about.....I don't see it. From the begining he was treated like a disease (mistakenly at first) but in reality it hasn't gotten much better. Personal I give him credit for giving this place a second chance. It's more than I would've ever done.

When that ignorant Holocaust denying piece of offal Scouse showed up with his rabid racism and his openly hostile white supremacy, he was literally welcomed with open arms but for some reason DSM who has done basically nothing is branded public enemey number one.

Why....because some cocksucker Aussie who spends his adult life traveling from forum to forum causing trouble says he's a troll? (biggest case of PKB I've ever seen). Because some people here had an altercation on another forum with him? Well whatever....I guess the drama must go on because God forbid we let a poster with a brain, no agenda, and the ability to be witty in the door. Maybe we should just accept dimwitted, noncomittal, banal TD types and that will make everyone happy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Well actually Renee, he was thrown down by mistake then picked up, given a sincere apology and welcomed.  He didn't stop going on about the types we are based on that mistake which got really annoying very quickly.  It was an honest mistake and quickly rectified.  What need was there to continue bitching about it ad nauseum?  There wasn't.

As for other forum drama, if that was drama the people involved need to get out A LOT more.  I'm sorry to be a hypocrite and keep harping about it but it was much to do about nothing and should carry on over here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Well actually Renee, he was thrown down by mistake then picked up, given a sincere apology and welcomed.  He didn't stop going on about the types we are based on that mistake which got really annoying very quickly.  It was an honest mistake and quickly rectified.  What need was there to continue bitching about it ad nauseum?  There wasn't.

As for other forum drama, if that was drama the people involved need to get out A LOT more.  I'm sorry to be a hypocrite and keep harping about it but it was much to do about nothing and should carry on over here.

yes

Anonymous

I ad nothing against DSM when I first saw him post. I have changed my mind. He goes out of his way to make Fash feel guilty and like shit. Sorry Renee, dsm is an asshole.

keeper

Regrettably it was me who banned DSM because of a few emails that I was assured he was SMP. After RW / Fash asked me to lift the ban I apologized to DSM who at the time accepted the apology but continued to bad mouth this place and act like an asshat... he can come and go I don't have a problem with him anymore. At least he doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.

Just sayin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Regrettably it was me who banned DSM because of a few emails that I was assured he was SMP. After RW / Fash asked me to lift the ban I apologized to DSM who at the time accepted the apology but continued to bad mouth this place and act like an asshat... he can come and go I don't have a problem with him anymore. At least he doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.

Just sayin.

I did not get off on the best foot with Fash either when I first came here. I will be honest with you, I hate religious people. But, can't seem to hate her. She's quite nice actually. Then Dove comes along who is frickin gorgeous and there goes my whole hating religious folks thing.

Back to dsm, he's a dick who blames Fash for something she had nothing to do with and he was given an apology for. I hope he never comes back. If I does and he starts making her feel like crap again I will not mind my own business.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Regrettably it was me who banned DSM because of a few emails that I was assured he was SMP. After RW / Fash asked me to lift the ban I apologized to DSM who at the time accepted the apology but continued to bad mouth this place and act like an asshat... he can come and go I don't have a problem with him anymore. At least he doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.

Just sayin.

FFS keeps, you did nothing wrong. We all thought he was that kiddy diddling scumbag SMP. They did on VF too, but he does not feel sorry for himself there. In fact he likes that you banned him. It gives him something to sound like a broken record with when he comes back. He will never be back though. His playing nice last time lasted about 10 fucking minutes before he started on Fash's case with the fake po widdle me crybaby tears. He's an effeminate, baglicking troll. He's the only one of the BFtards I can't stand. He's just too much of a nancy boy for my tastes.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

Just sayin.

I did not get off on the best foot with Fash either when I first came here. I will be honest with you, I hate religious people. But, can't seem to hate her. She's quite nice actually. Then Dove comes along who is frickin gorgeous and there goes my whole hating religious folks thing.

Back to dsm, he's a dick who blames Fash for something she had nothing to do with and he was given an apology for. I hope he never comes back. If I does and he starts making her feel like crap again I will not mind my own business.

You know they got into a tiff on another board about something unrelated to him being accidentally banned from here right?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"

Just sayin.

You know they got into a tiff on another board about something unrelated to him being accidentally banned from here right?

I know, but apparently it's about something that happened here first.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Not exactly...

What, he whined that we all don't like him very much. He repeated the same whining he does here on another forum. I don't care if Fash is a lesbian, but she does not deserve to be made to feel like shit the way that dsm guy tries so hard to do. I like Blurt, but he should have told that asshole to grow up and be a man.

keeper

Fashy isn't a lesbian,  she's happily  married with children.

Me on the other hand, I'm pretty sure I was one in another life :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Fashy isn't a lesbian,  she's happily  married with children.

So was I keeper.

I never thought for a second Fashionista was gay. But Shen Li said she was and I did not know what to believe.

Renee

Quote from: "keeper"Fashy isn't a lesbian,  she's happily  married with children.

And you probably had nice legs too. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview