Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Deadskinmask Doesn't Like Us Very Much

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2016, 01:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Sorry RW, I agree with sb, dsm is a dick. The rest of the BFtards are just annoying, but dsm is a cowardly, baglicking, shit disturbing wanker. He's on every fucking board left on the net, so he's fucking hard to avoid. No need for the little girl to be coming here to give an opinion that he says he doesn't care about and start whining.

He's a pathetically effeminate waste of (dead)skin.

RW

Do you know what's more annoying than cowardly, bag licking, shit disturbing wankers?  Those who whine about them incessantly.

:)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Do you know what's more annoying than cowardly, bag licking, shit disturbing wankers?  Those who whine about them incessantly.

I am not whining, I'm throwing gas on the fire. That's what I do.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Do you know what's more annoying than cowardly, bag licking, shit disturbing wankers?  Those who whine about them incessantly.

I wasn't talking about you.  I was trying to help seoul get past his dsm issue :)

No wonder you hate me bro hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Yes, I have noticed that over the years.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes, I have noticed that over the years.

This is news to me!

I'm shocked!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I wasn't talking about you.  I was trying to help seoul get past his dsm issue :)

No wonder you hate me bro hahaha

I don't give a flying fuck what happened on Blurtsome. How many fucking times did Yamada ban me on that fucking hole? Anything that happens there is filed under who gives a fuck.

I'm saying that dsm is a whining, baglicking little shit. I hate effeminate "men" and they don't get much more girly than that little Southern belle.

Renee

Well give it a fucking rest.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Sorry RW, I agree with sb, dsm is a dick. The rest of the BFtards are just annoying, but dsm is a cowardly, baglicking, shit disturbing wanker. He's on every fucking board left on the net, so he's fucking hard to avoid. No need for the little girl to be coming here to give an opinion that he says he doesn't care about and start whining.

How do you know he's on "every fucking board left on the net"?

Are you stalking the guy OR are you talking out of your ass? You do know that it's quite normal to belong to and post on more than one forum?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

Thank you Renee. She'd go off on a cute rabbit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Sorry RW, I agree with sb, dsm is a dick. The rest of the BFtards are just annoying, but dsm is a cowardly, baglicking, shit disturbing wanker. He's on every fucking board left on the net, so he's fucking hard to avoid. No need for the little girl to be coming here to give an opinion that he says he doesn't care about and start whining.

Amazingly, I have no clue who he is and I'm still active on half a dozen boards.  Of course, I'm not well versed in BF denizens having only visited there briefly a few years ago.  Evidently his troll, which sounds like it has some elements in common with mine, still works...but in my case I try to keep it toned down to the point of only being annoying.

As applied to forum "communities," this comment is instructive.

In the past decade things have gone from forum communities with an "us vs them" vibe, where other forums were only mentioned in the secret War Room while planning raids, through the Can't We All Get Along era, followed by the Butthurt Is Making Quality People Leave The Boards diaspora, leaving us now in the Lifeboat Era where lost and exhausted swimmers are routinely clubbed with an oar and told to find another lifeboat.

I think this Lifeboat Era will pass too, because it is human nature for people (even well-adjusted ones, which board denizens arguably are not) to dogpile the weaker ones and push them overboard.  And when the boat gets down to the last two, there's a flash of lucidity and the crew will amalgamate into another under-manned boat and give it another few months of life.  Eventually it will come down to the Last Two Posters Standing, and one of them will secretly drill holes in the boat believing that he is the stronger swimmer and thus can win the Ultimate Prize.

"This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang but a whimper"

Blurt

Excellent post, Peaches.

A corollary: the more people stand up in a lifeboat, waving their arms around, the greater the likelihood that boat will CAPSIZE.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Thank you Renee. She'd go off on a cute rabbit.

Actually no, Shen likes rabbits.

Why, I have no idea because rabbits are just another disease carrying rodent that shits where it eats. ac_dunno

Anonymous

How do you know he's on "every fucking board left on the net"?

Are you stalking the guy OR are you talking out of your ass? You do know that it's quite normal to belong to and post on more than one forum?

She probably means all the memebee boards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Excellent post, Peaches.

A corollary: the more people stand up in a lifeboat, waving their arms around, the greater the likelihood that boat will CAPSIZE.

No, it's fucking not. It's blah, blah, fucking blah prattle. It could have been summed up with general forums are dying out and the membership has evolved.

In the mean time, I'm going to continue being an instigating little shit until the last board standing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview