News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 9519
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:49:49 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

I am grateful to Stephen Harper for 1 thing....

Started by JOE, April 13, 2016, 09:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

....he lowered my monthly phone bill.

He may have not been the most colorful guy and some things I strongly disagreed with him on, but thanks to his efforts to create some competition in the cellphone industry, my monthly bill is $32 a month...$32.48 after taxes to be exact. This includes unlimited calling, messaging and data/internet access. And its for life.

This compares with the big 3 who charge 3 times as much.

Many have criticized Harper, that he did not lower rates as he claimed, but I'm living testament that he did:

http://thebluecashew.com/ucp.php?mode=login">http://thebluecashew.com/ucp.php?mode=login

Anonymous

I have never been grateful to any politician. But, good on you for saving some money.

The Donald

I will make the American cellphone industry great again once I am president.
Make America Great Again

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "The Donald"I will make the American cellphone industry great again once I am president.

Donald, somehow I don't think you're gonna have time to spend on the cellphone industry.

The Donald

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"
Quote from: "The Donald"I will make the American cellphone industry great again once I am president.

Donald, somehow I don't think you're gonna have time to spend on the cellphone industry.

If you cast your vote for me in November, I will always take the time to make America great.
Make America Great Again

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "The Donald"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

If you cast your vote for me in November, I will always take the time to make America great.

Can you supply me with a couple high-class hookers every couple of days? Females, that is, Donald. No boys.