The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Escape Room

Started by RW, March 17, 2016, 01:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

This evening we are taking the kids out for an escape room experience.  They lock you in a theme room and you have to find clues to escape in the allotted time.  The one we are doing is zombie themed and supposedly has real actors.  Sounds fun!

I'm just wondering if anyone has done something like this or has heard from someone who has.  Any details would be appreciated :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I was locked in a room once (cage actually) with a bunch of drunk and disorderly women but never with any children. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

The drunk tank doesn't count Renee haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"The drunk tank doesn't count Renee haha

Yeah but I wasn't drunk....just disorderly.........and I guess a tad belligerent.  ac_dunno

Fascist pigs. :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"This evening we are taking the kids out for an escape room experience.  They lock you in a theme room and you have to find clues to escape in the allotted time.  The one we are doing is zombie themed and supposedly has real actors.  Sounds fun!

I'm just wondering if anyone has done something like this or has heard from someone who has.  Any details would be appreciated :)

No, we never done anything like that RW..

Let us know how it was because it sounds like fun.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"This evening we are taking the kids out for an escape room experience.  They lock you in a theme room and you have to find clues to escape in the allotted time.  The one we are doing is zombie themed and supposedly has real actors.  Sounds fun!

How does it work exactly? You and the family are locked in a room together?

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

It almost sounds like hell. :nea:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Thus the incentive to find the clues and get the hell out as fast as possible. :laugh3:

Anonymous

:laugh:

Bricktop

No.

Hell would be being locked in a room with you, with the only key embedded in a cheese cake on a table in the centre of the room.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

No.

Hell would be being locked in a room with you, with the only key embedded in a cheese cake on a table in the centre of the room.

No, hell is being on this forum with you stalking my every post and humping the shit out of my leg.

Get the fuck away from me you moldering bag of pus.

Bricktop

Don't flatter yourself.

I wouldn't stalk you if you had a horn in the middle of your head that was considered an expensive aphrodisiac in China.

RW

Awwww.  Thread ruined :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Never been to it, but we got one of them on the South side of the Czuk.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Awwww.  Thread ruined :(

Well talk to your pet Aussie, he obviously can't control himself. :mad: