Replies: 10326
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:56:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

RW Stole my Barrel Wash

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2016, 01:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I don't know barrel wash. ac_dunno

Its essentially the same as drinking from the drip tray in a bar, or wriging out the barmats and drinking that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Its essentially the same as drinking from the drip tray in a bar, or wriging out the barmats and drinking that.

:yuk:

ELPHUPPHY

Thanks for that picture. I was also wondering what Barrel Wash was, and assumed it was some Canadian nickname for moonshnie or some such.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

Thanks for that picture. I was also wondering what Barrel Wash was, and assumed it was some Canadian nickname for moonshnie or some such.

Do not pay attention to Crow, he is jealous. Barrel wash is grade A Saskatchewan redneck aperitif.

Anonymous

Homeless alcoholics won't drink it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Homeless alcoholics won't drink it.

From what I have heard iron horse jockey, I can't blame them..

No offense Herman.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Herman"

Do not pay attention to Crow, he is jealous. Barrel wash is grade A Saskatchewan redneck aperitif.

To each his own, and enjoy.

I prefer a nice Tequila, Patron or Cuervos Especial. Shots are preferred, with a side of tomato juice. I'm also very fond of a good bloody mary, mostly because it's a drink and a meal if done right. The nicer places put a skewer or two of pepperoni, cheese wedges, a nice sized scrimp, and a stalk of celery. So, like I say, a drink and a meal.

Anonymous

I prefer a nice Tequila, Patron or Cuervos Especial. Shots are preferred, with a side of tomato juice. I'm also very fond of a good bloody mary, mostly because it's a drink and a meal if done right. The nicer places put a skewer or two of pepperoni, cheese wedges, a nice sized scrimp, and a stalk of celery. So, like I say, a drink and a meal.

ac_wot

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_wot

You've never heard of such a thing? Maybe it's an American thing...

Anonymous

Maybe it is in Canada too  ELPHUPPY..

ac_dunno

I don't know because I don't drink alcohol.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Fashionista"Maybe it is in Canada too  ELPHUPPY..

ac_dunno

I don't know because I don't drink alcohol.

Oh.. well, then of course you wouldn't be familiar with the ins and outs of boozing ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Food and(in) drink

http://www.cheapflights.co.uk/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/11-must-try-bloody-marys-that-are-more-than-just-a-01.jpg">

The Baconado

The massive bloody marys require two hands to hold and an empty stomach to consume the drink-and-meal combo. The MasterPiece is a masterpiece of shrimp, cherry tomato, lemon wedge, Polish sausage, cheese, pickled asparagus, scallion stalk, pickle, pickled mushroom, onion and Brussels sprouts garnished with a stalk of celery and a skewered bacon cheeseburger that comes with a chaser of Sprecher beer.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Shen Li"Food and(in) drink

http://www.cheapflights.co.uk/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/11-must-try-bloody-marys-that-are-more-than-just-a-01.jpg">

The Baconado

The massive bloody marys require two hands to hold and an empty stomach to consume the drink-and-meal combo. The MasterPiece is a masterpiece of shrimp, cherry tomato, lemon wedge, Polish sausage, cheese, pickled asparagus, scallion stalk, pickle, pickled mushroom, onion and Brussels sprouts garnished with a stalk of celery and a skewered bacon cheeseburger that comes with a chaser of Sprecher beer.

I've heard of several places that do this, but alas, have never had the pleasure.

Anonymous

^I don't want the pleasure. If I want a fucking burger, I'll go to 5 Guys.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Food and(in) drink

The Baconado

I could easily get into a lunch like that.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.