Replies: 10326
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:56:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

RW Stole my Barrel Wash

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2016, 01:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Two ripe barrels pilfered out of the back of my pick up this morning when I was parked at G-Mac's Ag Team in Kindersley. I think it was RW. Where is she now? Getting shit faced on grade A redneck hooch that she stole.

How do you live with the guilt RW?

Anonymous

Do not attempt to apprehend the suspect on your own. She's not known to be armed, but is wily and considered gorgeous.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"*hic* Wasn't me! *hic*

Touch the end of your nose with your index finger.

Anonymous

This is why when I was single I never went out clubbing with RW. She'd be hustling me for mojitos instead of fucking men.

cc

I can't picture her passing on a cute stud

or studs
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I can't picture her passing on a cute stud

or studs

Hey, I am cute. :laugh3:

Anonymous

I think your new buddy Blurt might have been in on the heist too. Did you have little paper umbrellas in the barrels?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I think your new buddy Blurt might have been in on the heist too. Did you have little paper umbrellas in the barrels?

What is your problem with Blurt?  He seems like an alright guy. I think I have a lot in common with the brother.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I think your new buddy Blurt might have been in on the heist too. Did you have little paper umbrellas in the barrels?

What is your problem with Blurt?  He seems like an alright guy. I think I have a lot in common with the brother.

Yeah, I can picture you in a garter belt and fish nets now.

:laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah, I can picture you in a garter belt and fish nets now.

:laugh3:

That's oddly arousing.

HAHAHAHA

/blaming the barrel wash
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

That's oddly arousing.

HAHAHAHA

/blaming the barrel wash

I hope you're fucking joking. If not, blame it on the booze.

RW

Different strokes for different folks Mrs. Li!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Different strokes for different folks Mrs. Li!

I don't get the appeal of effeminate men?? First of all, I am not saying Herm is effeminate. In fact, I think just the opposite.  I mean creeps like Blurt his sister gramps, Homoero, DD(who you used to like btw), pretend homo Bob. Every fucking one of them is a piece of shit.