Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

M***ongrels crawling back to us under guise of Asian Canadia

Started by instigator, January 13, 2013, 01:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

instigator

are these just Asians of convenience. haven't met a more two faced bunch in all of mankind.

these ma**ngrels are coming back here thinking they are representative of /lpha Asian mankind but they really are representative of M**ongrel Mankind.

which are you asian or m**ngrel?

it appears you act as m**ngrel but come back when convenient.

this is not good for /lpha asian mankind

cc

He can't accept his own mongrelization, so strikes out.

Edit - "strikes out", now that applies 2 ways, lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I have never heard anyone that was interested in "m-------z----n" before instigator.

I have have asked you questions about it, but you couldn't answer them.

I don't think you even know yourself why you are so unhappy.

Gary Oak

Constipator, when your family was begging white people to allow them refugee status were you under the impression that Canada is an asian supremist nation ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Constipator, when your family was begging white people to allow them refugee small dick were you under the impression that Canada is an asian supremist nation ?

Instigator wants only Asian topics discussed here and according to him the number one issue is m--gr---z----n??

:o

instigator

that is not the number one issue but m**ongrelism is one of the more serious topics facing /lpha Asian mankind

instigator

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Constipator, when your family was begging white people to allow them refugee status were you under the impression that Canada is an asian supremist nation ?

i don't know what my forefathers were thinking but they made a choice to come to Canada.

now i live with the consequence and want to make it the best possible.. Canada is all i know as i was born here and it is my permanent home.

Gary Oak

Why don't you do Canada a favour and leave. You are free to leave....yet you are here

Romero

Quote from: "instigator"i don't know what my forefathers were thinking but they made a choice to come to Canada.

now i live with the consequence and want to make it the best possible.. Canada is all i know as i was born here and it is my permanent home.

Consequences? What consequences? You're successful, wealthy, constantly surrounded by beautiful models, married to a beautiful woman and you live in a big expensive house!

Clearly you meant to say Canada has made you one of the most fortunate men in the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "instigator"i don't know what my forefathers were thinking but they made a choice to come to Canada.

Consequences? What consequences? You're successful, wealthy, constantly surrounded by beautiful models, married to a beautiful woman and you live in a big expensive house!

Clearly you meant to say Canada has made you one of the most fortunate men in the world.

You left out self d*p*e*a*ing  ap*l*gist m*n*r*ls like me.

;)

instigator

i never said anything bad about canada. you must be mistaken. i'm only against the self dprcating dfeatist aplogist monrelist

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"i never said anything bad about canada. you must be mistaken. i'm only against the self dprcating dfeatist aplogist monrelist

Is anyone on this forum one of those in your opinion?

What precisely are they doing that makes them fall within your definition?

instigator

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"for one. chao hei hei is just one of them

Her handle is Shen Li and what precisely about her makes her a self yada yada yada?

You said one them...who are the others?

Romero

Quote from: "instigator"i never said anything bad about canada. you must be mistaken. i'm only against the self dprcating dfeatist aplogist monrelist

now i live with the consequence

Sounds like you were saying Canada was a bad choice to me.